LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Value of playmaking receivers...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Create a log jam at receiver and find us one!
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
should have kept Braylon, totally f**ked us today

Braylon, Lloyd, Bryant, Hill, Battle... All have had successful careers elsewhere. If we cut Williams, I'm sure he'll be just fine.
Originally posted by darum:
Originally posted by 49ersFan831:
Trade Crabtree our 1st and 2nd round pick to move up to draft Justin Blackmon, and persuade Larry Fitzgerald to come here and our WR problem should be fixed...

It would take a lot more than that to move up for Blackmon.

Luckily, this year's draft is very deep in WRs, so we should be fine staying pat and letting a good one fall into our laps. Not a huge fan of the free agency market beyond Vincent Jackson, but if for some reason we can land Dwyane Bowe or Stevie Johnson on the super cheap i wouldn't be opposed. Didn't really like Morgan that much, talked way too much trash in game for my liking, so I don't care if we sign him or not.

youre not getting bowe or johnson on the cheap, those guys will get paid and well deserved. this team needs to pay whatever it takes to bring a wr whos a game changer and find 2 of them in the draft as well
  • darum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
youre not getting bowe or johnson on the cheap, those guys will get paid and well deserved. this team needs to pay whatever it takes to bring a wr whos a game changer and find 2 of them in the draft as well

Yeah those guys are probably going to command a lot of money, but the only receiver I would feel remotely comfortable with that kind of investment in is V-Jax.
Share 49ersWebzone