LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

Where are the Saints trolls that were lurking our forum a couple of days ago?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Chief:
Just asking, I would love to talk to them now.

they are sitting at home crying about losing to the NINERS BABY!
The majority of Saints fans are a joke. They have their diehards like every other team, but really, who was a Saints fan before they finally won a Super Bowl? Many of those buffoons were OK with being called the Aints and wearing paper bags over their heads because they were embarrassed to be at their games.

Their opinions are worthless. I wasn't even aware they had any proud fans until they finally started winning. Just like the Cardinals.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Jan 15, 2012 at 5:18 AM ]
It's strange. The (very few - the place was a sea of red) Aints fans I met at Candlestick were very gracious before and after the game. During the game we had just one near my seat who had brought his little boy to his first NFL game ever and he was very nice and knowledgeable. Even when they went ahead twice he kept telling all 9ers fans around him not to be sad and that we should be proud of our team. On our side too, everybody was super nice to him all through the game. During the metro ride home I was listening to the The Game and one of the callers was a Saints lady fan who was calling from the parking lot at Candlestick, and she was also hugely complimentary of our team after what must have been a heartbreaker for her.

It's the internet that tends to turn otherwise nice people into pricks. This doesn't hold for cowgirls fans, they always seem to be obnoxious everywhere I meet them in any context, even in England.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by paulk205:
It's strange. The (very few - the place was a sea of red) Aints fans I met at Candlestick were very gracious before and after the game. During the game we had just one near my seat who had brought his little boy to his first NFL game ever and he was very nice and knowledgeable. Even when they went ahead twice he kept telling all 9ers fans around him not to be sad and that we should be proud of our team. On our side too, everybody was super nice to him all through the game. During the metro ride home I was listening to the The Game and one of the callers was a Saints lady fan who was calling from the parking lot at Candlestick, and she was also hugely complimentary of our team after what must have been a heartbreaker for her.

It's the internet that tends to turn otherwise nice people into pricks. This doesn't hold for cowgirls fans, they always seem to be obnoxious everywhere I meet them in any context, even in England.
It is on those webzone and chat site places where the idiots are, ususally the more red boxes they have the odder they are , nothing is worse than a iowa hawkeye?viking fan. They are truly the spawn of satan. They do not worship the devil, the devil worships them
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
Forming a lynch mob for Greg Williams.
Originally posted by Lifer:
Forming a lynch mob for Greg Williams.

Their forums are going crazy about Williams.
Originally posted by Superniner69:
They should not be crying. They played a good game. I am embarrassed to see how dirty we played yesterday. Harbaugh is showing his true colors of a little prick. We got away with a lot of dirty hits. They do not deserve to be in the championship game.

sore loser aints fan
They should not be crying. They played a good game. I am embarrassed to see how dirty we played yesterday. Harbaugh is showing his true colors of a little prick. We got away with a lot of dirty hits. They do not deserve to be in the championship game.

This is a troll disguised as a 49er fan. Now you know where one is!

Originally posted by ace49ers:

"mmmmmm, how I've missed the smell of paper bag"

• Lifer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RogueStout:
They are all crying in their cereal on their own forum.

Look at this isht:

Thats a Dirty team and it was the Difference. Bottom line SF was head hunting nothing more...the officials let the spearing go on and so the Dirty play totally cost us. Imagine if Graham was in Davis' position on the game winning touchdown....they would have lengthened his neck, instead Harper drops his strike zone and makes a legal hit and Davis holds on to the ball while Harper is hurt. If Harper takes a cheap shot like SF was doing all day, puts his helmet on Davis' chin, he is knocked out cold....and who knows if the refs call it (probably would have on us). But with no Davis that offense would have been finished. The Colston missed catch in the endzone was because he probably was nervous about taking a head shot, losing PT to that flagrant spear, pulled Sproles off of kick returns which led to a Roby fumble.....Dirty football won.

Its obvious is was their plan to hurt our guys with disregard for the rules. They had a interview with Ex-Niner Bill Romanofski (sp) where he was saying this was to be a "stretcher game", "guys need to be taken off on stretchers". The officials let dirty play go the whole game...from hits out of bounds, to roughing Drew on one play, to turning a blind eye to players spearing [PT was taken out and I saw several attempts by Niners to do the same to Ivory]. We lost one of our best skill players on the first drive...almost lost 2 and our guys played with the fear of being knocked out. They called three flags all night...they might as well have put them in a cage.

And enjoy your butt whooping at freezing Lambeau. You stand no chance down there. Our Saints were the only NFC team that could have beat them. So enjoy it while it lasts. A lot of you 49er fans will be looking for a new bandwagon to hop on after next weekend.

Their team sucks and their offense is an embarrassment to football. The only way we lose to them is giving the game away in every facet like we did. The Saints were so much better that if they don't give the game away in even one facet of the game, we win going away. They get credit for the 3 turnovers their defense got and the 10 points they got off of them. All three of those were earned. The 2 turnovers and 10 points we gifted them on special teams are inexcusable and rest solely on us. How does your defense play lights out for basically 4 quarters (minus one drive in the first quarter), giving them absolutely nothing and then turn to crap. How do you let Alex Smith, that's right Alex freaking Smith, put up two eighty yards drive in essentially two minutes. How do you not have three defenders covering Vernon Davis who is the only person on that crap offense that can beat you. How do you give up a touchdown to Alex freaking Smith on a quarterback end around. It's like the whole defense was lobotomized in the last four minutes of the game. I can't wait until san fran gets curb stomped by whoever they play next so that I can at least laugh at them for thinking they had a shot at getting to the Superbowl. After watching LSU and the Saints go down in spectacular, inexplicable, and inexcusable fashion, I hate football right now.

This is pretty pathetic, but it's also completely predictable. Go to any fan forum after a big loss and you will always see the same thing: 1.) Blame the coaches for failure and 2.) Blame the refs for bad calls. No losing fan is ever going to say "The other team outplayed us and, on this day, they were the better team." It's just human nature and it's always the same, here and everywhere else: "the coaches blew it, the refs jobbed us, the other team played dirty, if it wasn't for play X, Y, and Z, we would've won." Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Are U! an aints' fans
Originally posted by mjboot:

This is a troll disguised as a 49er fan. Now you know where one is!

Was! Its an ex-troll.
Originally posted by English:
Was! Its an ex-troll.

Good to know you pressed the nuke button on his arse!
One of the Saints' fans was Stratoblaster. He was banned from the WZ the day before the game, so he couldn't post anything about the Niners' win, even had he wanted to. A second Saints fan was Huck who posted his congratulations on the gameday thread. But, yeah, precious little considering all the dreck they spewed.
Share 49ersWebzone