LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 291 users in the forums

Ted Robinson's Calls on Smith's last two TDs in the Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I always absolutely loved listening to Simmons or Starkey's incredible calls anytime we had an enormous play or event just take place. Just awesome to hear the home announcers going berserk! Here are the clips with Robinson and Davis as the Audio!

SMITH TD RUN: http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-orleans-saints/09000d5d826005c5/QB-Smith-28-yd-run-TD

SMITH TO DAVIS TD PASS: http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-orleans-saints/09000d5d82600724/QB-Smith-to-TE-Davis-14-yd-pass-TD
Ted's getting better.

Again, I thought he kinda blew the Delanie Walker TD-call against Detroit, but here he did much better.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Everything about those calls was epic. Unbelievable.
[ Edited by okdkid on Jan 14, 2012 at 10:35 PM ]
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Ted's getting better.

Again, I thought he kinda blew the Delanie Walker TD-call against Detroit, but here he did much better.

Yeah. Early on I was really underwhelmed by his calling and still sour and upset with the departure of Starkey as our play-by-play guy. Simmons and Starkey are near impossibly large shoes to fill. Two of the greatest play-by-play men of all time, in my opinion.

Robinson put some major excitement into these.
amazing
Thanks OTC. Great calls. The TD pass to VD, that call gives me chills. I love it. Makes me feel great that we're back!
Awesome!
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Ted's getting better.

Yeah. Early on I was really underwhelmed by his calling and still sour and upset with the departure of Starkey as our play-by-play guy. Simmons and Starkey are near impossibly large shoes to fill. Two of the greatest play-by-play men of all time, in my opinion.

Good calls but I dont think Ted is anywhere near as good as Simmons and Starkey either. Those 2 were the best. Still, I loved hearing these calls.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Ted's getting better.

Good calls but I dont think Ted is anywhere near as good as Simmons and Starkey either. Those 2 were the best. Still, I loved hearing these calls.

Here's to hoping for more to come!
  • vaden
  • Veteran
good job but Starkey is dearly missed

TEN!!! FIVE!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!! DO YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!?!
I came.

Again.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I came.

Again.

Mayo49 would be proud.
ED saw the TD coming. He hyped everyone up when he was screaming lol
man... that was f**king amazing. just f**kING AMAZING. I LOVE YOU ALEX.
Share 49ersWebzone