LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Did anyone think Crabtree was going to catch game winner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I remember a wild card game i belive against Green bay TO had a bad game then caught the game winner. Thats all i could think about watching Crabtree dropping those passes
I remember the first time I became a Niner fan too.
He tried to run before the catch. He'll bounce back.
Originally posted by redrathman:
I remember the first time I became a Niner fan too.

Was a 9er fan long before that
The thought didn't cross my mind... Not even once.
I knew it was VD or bust. Was nervous, but that was the same exact play call that won us the game against the Lions.
Can't say that thought crossed my mind. By the time of the final drive it was pretty evident that there were two types of players on the field, Vernon Davis and every one else.
Crabtree has been great for us lately...he had a inconsistent game and dropped an easy slant pass.

but Vernon stepped up when Crabtree and the team needed him....now hopefully Crabtree can step up for the Vernon and the team next week.
Originally posted by JayDAche:
I knew it was VD or bust. Was nervous, but that was the same exact play call that won us the game against the Lions.

you could tell it was VD he really stepped it up in the 4th listen to his 1 on 1 on the field its pretty funny and awesome at the same time
No, he struggled today
I thought about it, but that would have been way too similar. Gotta up the variety for these "Catches," you know?

After the three drops, NO!
Originally posted by JayDAche:

that throw today was way harder then the play against the lions.
that actually crossed my mind
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
After the three drops, NO!

Man we need our receivers to work on their hands
i was thinking the same thing but hey...as long as we win i dont give a f*** haha
Share 49ersWebzone