LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

"My life was kind of a car wreck"...David Akers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Philly Booed Santa

Makes sense they would boo a guy whose daughter was diagnosed with a malignant tumor

I'm glad Akers is here, with us, setting NFL Records

F*** You Andy Whale Reid
F*** You Philly Fans

Other than Cheesesteaks, Rocky, and the Liberty Bell, your city is pond-scum of a cesspool of a City

F*** the Fresh Prince

I'm glad that money grubber Nmandi was exposed this year. He went for the cash and got it. We got Rogers. Nmandi was exposed.
Originally posted by Niners99:
This story makes the Eagles look really bad. They had to know something about what Akers was going through. He plays through the hardest time of his life, isnt on his game for obvious reasons, and after 12 years of being an elite kicker for the team (even a pro bowler THAT season), they replace him, and Reid calls him out.

What a scumbag organization. regardless of whether they knew his situation, you dont throw your longtime kicker under the bus like that for one bad game. the fans especially. Im glad they still havent won a Super Bowl.

They throw jars of piss on Andy Reid whenever they lose a home game.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jan 12, 2012 at 2:21 AM ]
don't f*ck with santa. or he'll deliver Karma.
  • dj43
Originally posted by iohk:
Rick Reilly can write like a mofugga

He has had numerous national awards. He seems particularly adept at taking stories like this, not your average "football" story, and finding the real human value in it.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Philly Booed Santa

Makes sense they would boo a guy whose daughter was diagnosed with a malignant tumor

I'm glad Akers is here, with us, setting NFL Records

F*** You Andy Whale Reid
F*** You Philly Fans

Other than Cheesesteaks, Rocky, and the Liberty Bell, your city is pond-scum of a cesspool of a City

F*** the Fresh Prince

I'm glad that money grubber Nmandi was exposed this year. He went for the cash and got it. We got Rogers. Nmandi was exposed.
Preach on brotha!
Philly's 2011 meltdown was instant Karma.
Just bought an Akers jersey.
Share 49ersWebzone