LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 157 users in the forums

NFL Network to air NFC Championship game from Jan.10th, 1982-----The Catch Relived

Shop Find 49ers gear online
bs call on Lott
Originally posted by 49erJim:
bs call on Lott

This
Originally posted by 1251alex:
I'm 20 and watching this confirms my belief that Joe is the best QB of all time. For those of you who got to see him play, I am truly jealous. Nobody else looks as calm and cool as him. It's crazy.

Joe was fun to watch play in almost every game he played in for the 49ers. I have never ever seen a NFL QB who was sooo loved and played so well and did things in games that would just wow you. We will never see another QB like Joe Montana.
harbaugh needs to get his hands on nick.....yeah i said that

I'm 20 and watching this confirms my belief that Joe is the best QB of all time. For those of you who got to see him play, I am truly jealous. Nobody else looks as calm and cool as him. It's crazy.

Joe was fun to watch play in almost every game he played in for the 49ers. I have never ever seen a NFL QB who was sooo loved and played so well and did things in games that would just wow you. We will never see another QB like Joe Montana.

Peyton manning is loved like that in Indy

Everyone had his jersey when I made the trip over there the last time we played at Lucas Oil... You could of asked any kind of of question and their answer was Peyton Manning
Too Tall Jones was awesome.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Everyone had his jersey when I made the trip over there the last time we played at Lucas Oil... You could of asked any kind of of question and their answer was Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning is no Joe Montana and never will be.
Originally posted by danimal:

those shots of the crowd and some people talking on cell phones. Those aren't phones

lol. I haven't noticed that.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Peyton Manning is no Joe Montana and never will be.

No he's not.... But loved yes

those shots of the crowd and some people talking on cell phones. Those aren't phones

niners games were on KSFO back in the day right?

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

niners games were on KSFO back in the day right?

KGO 810. ?
yes those were people trying to listen on the radio, no cell phones back then kids. BTW when the players were running off the field at the half, did you see Mike Ditka running off the field? LMAO!!
KSFO
the end of the 1st half was a comedy of errors. fumbles, poor clock management, sacks, dropped balls. this is by both teams!
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
This game is going to kill my day tomorrow... its 12:40 CTS, but I can't go to sleep now!
Share 49ersWebzone