LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Harbaugh's motivation this week

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think it would be a good reminder of Payton running up the score and basically being an idiot. They don't need it but it would be good to do a comedy dub job, sort of like Woody Allen's What's Up Tigerlily.
To get to the Superbowl and beat the s**t out of his brothers team
Originally posted by jreff22:
To get to the Superbowl and beat the s**t out of his brothers team

Originally posted by iohk:
I hate when fans think they know what goes inside of locker rooms

WHY HATE?
Originally posted by bret:
Harbaugh claimed not to care during today's presser. But he let himself slip when he said the following:

"Certainly not aware of any gentleman's agreement. Even asked my brother. 'Is there some kind of gentleman's agreement that you call a coach before a preseason game?' And he wasn't aware of any."

If he didn't care, why wouldn't he have asked his brother about it?!

You'll see some special game-planning for the Saints, I GARR-own-tee!

I agree, the Blitzs pissed off a lot of the 49ers and I remember it was all over the press, I am in shock no one is really talking about this, Jim Harbaugh was very pissed about it and so was a lot of people. Payton is a great coach and will pull out all the stops to kill the 49ers and the 49ers better not forget this and back down. Kill Them Kill Them Kill Them.....don't stop.........
Originally posted by 49erJim:
I agree, the Blitzs pissed off a lot of the 49ers and I remember it was all over the press, I am in shock no one is really talking about this, Jim Harbaugh was very pissed about it and so was a lot of people. Payton is a great coach and will pull out all the stops to kill the 49ers and the 49ers better not forget this and back down. Kill Them Kill Them Kill Them.....don't stop.........

is there a what's your deal moment coming up?

Hey, did you know that Sean Payton was a SCAB QB for the 1987 Bears during the strike. Since 1987 was Coach Harbaugh's rookie season I wonder if there is a rivalry between the 2 coaches beings that was his position and all. Some of my relatives are union and they never seem to forget things like that. If someone wants to start a new thread about this, I think it would be funny to see the responses.
I agree with the OP.. i think that O-line is gonna say oh hell no you aint gonna do that to us or our QB again. and i think smith is gonna have that grin of hey brees have fun playing in the pro bowl ill be in the big game...
Win
[ Edited by montana9er on Jan 12, 2012 at 7:10 AM ]

Share 49ersWebzone