There are 209 users in the forums

Harbaugh's motivation this week

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anybody else think that one of the first things that Harbaugh did during this week of practice was show the tape of the Saints blitzing the hell out of the 9ers in the very first preseason game? We all know that it is an unwritten rule that you dont throw tons of blitzes at a team during the preseason. I am willing to bet that Harbaugh showed that to the entire team and told them not to forget what the Saints did. Personally, I cant wait to see what kind of punishment the 9ers bring to Drew Brees!!!
  • iohk
  • Veteran
I hate when fans think they know what goes inside of locker rooms
Originally posted by iohk:

For motivation? Yah, I can see that. To change our "MO" (game plan) and start blitzing everyone? Don't see why we would change that and play their game.
The best way to punish the Saints/Patron/Bres would be to give them a phat "L". Our best chance to do that is to play our type of game. The reason we are 13 - 3...
yup im sure they need more motivation for a playoff dame
We re not.gona blitz the living sh** out of them, but u can be sure our D will have extra motivation getting to the Qb this week
Brees is gona have 99 Problems!!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
yup im sure they need more motivation for a playoff dame

Dame** ??
What does the fact that we are 13-3 have to do with anything anymore? So are they and GB is 15-1. 13-3 means nothing now.
If they need motivation at this point it doesn't even matter, they won't win.

Originally posted by Whomeam:
If they need motivation at this point it doesn't even matter, they won't win.

Agreed.

The Super Bowl is all the motivation that they should need at this juncture.
hE WILL PREACH BELIEVING IN YOURSELF. OTHERWISE HE WILL LET HIS STAFF DO THEIR JOBS.
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by iohk:

I..... Am..... Alex Smith.
How about this for motivation: Win or Go Home
I accually dont think he was really upset. The Saints blitzing the who game gave the coaching staff looks at the OLine and how we needed to fix and fill holes and protection schemes. I dont care if it was "wrong" to do so in the first preseason game. The end result was beneficial for us as whole.
Share 49ersWebzone