There are 209 users in the forums

Is our offense capable of putting up 28+ points?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is our offense capable of putting up 28+ points?

On the Saints defense, I think they can, but they have to get Gore going early to open up the play action and take pressure off of Alex. You know NO will be bringing heat on #11 so they have to put in a lot of check down/screens and quick 3-step drops for Alex. Still take shots deep, but for the most part, just 5-yard them to death and keep Brees off the field.

Also, I know this is an offensive thread, but defensively, I would have Aldon Smith in on every down for pressuring Brees.... It's night and day the difference between Brees when he's getting consistent pressure and when he has all day, and the Niners have the personnel to bring the heat on the mighty Drew Brees.

Cool 49ers playoff insight here: The Bay Area Sports Journal
  • titan
  • Veteran
Rapistberger is only hurt when he is sucking! I saw him run around and out run a LB. Broncos flat out whip that azz! Just like we whip them when they were here to visit. Oh and yes we can score 30 on NO.
the questions should be are the saints capable putting up 28 points on our defense?

I think not!!!!
Obviously you don't know who the Saints are. You better to think about it and let me KNOW how you feel after the game. You guys have a helleva team and should be a great match-up. WHO DAT!!!!!
Originally posted by suburbann:
Obviously you don't know who the Saints are. You better to think about it and let me KNOW how you feel after the game. You guys have a helleva team and should be a great match-up. WHO DAT!!!!!

Are u a saints fan & if you are, I don't think you know how good dis niners team is. But ur rite, we'll see who can say "scoreboard" when da clock runs out & da game is ova. Go niners! ova da aints' & on! ta da nfc championship.
Originally posted by suburbann:

who dat bandwagoner?????
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yes they are if the can convert more red zone chances.
Originally posted by susweel:
Yes they are if the can convert more red zone chances.

6 of 8

since harbaugh has been "practicing" on it
I'm starting to think that this harbaugh guy is a decent coach and that our team may be decent.
Well we won 48 - 3 vs. Tampa right?.....

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

that seems like eternities ago lol
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

that seems like eternities ago lol

But we did it THIS SEASON right?.... So that means WE CAN DO IT! YES WE CAN!
Not a bandwagon fan buddy. been a fan since the dreaded brown paper bags. if we dont represent the home team, who will? Antways, what does a bandwagon fan has to do with the game. i can say your a bandwagon fan but i dont know you to say that. Be afraid... Be very afaid
Nope.
We left a huge amount of point s on the field this past season. We move the ball just fine till the red zone. Change the red zone issue we win the game.
Share 49ersWebzone