LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

When did you start believing in this years team.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Eagles- made me a believer in the coaching staff
Lions- 4th & Goal game on the line. Alex FTW! Made me a believer in him
Giants- Made me a believer in the whole team
Pittsburgh- Made me believe we're a contender

That pretty much nailed it on the head for me as well. From top the bottom.
The thread says "THIS YEAR'S TEAM". Not when you started believing in the Niners in general and not how long you've been a fan. There are several threads existing on the year you became a fan.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
The thread says "THIS YEAR'S TEAM". Not when you started believing in the Niners in general and not how long you've been a fan. There are several threads existing on the year you became a fan.

some people can't read
The day we hired Harbaugh.
For me it began with Harbaugh, then AS doing that training camp thing, unsigned to boot, and the final nail in the wall was actually the loss to the Cowboys. That game told me we could play with anybody.
Tampa Bay Game.
Eagles game. 2nd half comeback.
I heard a Steve Young interview on KNBR before the season started. He was Giddy about Harbaugh and went as far to say he was going to save all us niner fans. The razor and mrT (the knbr radio hosts)wouldn't hear any of it and Alex bashed away as Steve elaborated on the good coaching that is required to becoming a good NFL q.b. Steve even said he himself might not have amounted to much had he not been traded into the GLORY system at the PERFECT time(thanx bernie kozar and the bucs). It was at this time . When steve young couldn`t contain his optimisim for the coming season or enthusiasim for the regime change.... It was then, before the season started that I was on board....... but yeah the eagles game or the Bucs blowout was proof of the pudding
When Justin Smith stripped Jeremy Maclin
I was completely sold after the Detroit game. I knew we were starting to see the beginning of something special!

After the Eagles game.
After the draft.
After i took a s**t
eagles comeback
Support you
Share 49ersWebzone