There are 241 users in the forums

Eddie D a finalist for pro football hall of fame.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sadly,I have a feeling Eddie wont get in intill he's deceased. A lot of people in the NFL wont let go of that Felony charge.
Originally posted by Tommyboy:
Sadly,I have a feeling Eddie wont get in intill he's deceased. A lot of people in the NFL wont let go of that Felony charge.

The process needs to change. The writers need to be eliminated entirely. Let the actual HOFers vote in the next class.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

The process needs to change. The writers need to be eliminated entirely. Let the actual HOFers vote in the next class.

I agree with you.

That's a brilliant idea. It makes all the sense in the world, which is why it will sadly never happen.
Cris carter over Eddie D, and Haley?
Originally posted by ads_2006:

C'MON MAN!!!!!
I got no problem with Carter,but Parcell and Sap over them?

Chris carter is the second best receiver. It's a shame that these writers didn't vote him first ballot

Carter was a finalist for the 6th time this year. It's about time he got in, but I agree he shouldn't be in before Eddie or Haley. Eddie had a greater impact on the game, and Haley greatly shifted the balance of power in the NFC when he went from SF to Dallas. Carter never had that type of impact.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Carter was a finalist for the 6th time this year. It's about time he got in, but I agree he shouldn't be in before Eddie or Haley. Eddie had a greater impact on the game, and Haley greatly shifted the balance of power in the NFC when he went from SF to Dallas. Carter never had that type of impact.

Yes he should have. He's arguably the second best receiver ever, should be have been first ballot. Eddie D and Haley will get in eventually but it was time for CC to get in.

Warren Sapp over Eddie D, Haley, and Strahan? smfh
Stop it people players and coaches should always get in before an owner
  • KID9R
  • Veteran

I agree with you.

Give me a break. Most of the old Hall of Famer's don't even know the current players names. They don't follow the game as intensly. And then could also be bias, picking players on Their old team and snubing division rivals.

Should Eddie Debartolo really get onto the NFL Hall of Fame for being a Billionaire that only had to make one good/lucky decision. Hiring Bill Walsh.
This Hall of Fame class is f*cking BULLSH*T.

Sapp? Sapp? Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. A one dimensional cheapshot artist and all around D-bag.

Eddie D deserves it more. The guy set the standard for modern owners. He changed the way organizations treat their players. He was smart enough to hire Bill Walsh...and smart enough to stay out if his way. He's an NFL icon, and his exclusion from the Hall if Fame is a disgrace.

Charles Haley was just the best edge rusher of his generation and o e of the best in NFL history. Yet Fatty McBigmouth gets into the Hall before a guy that was 10 times as good? What a joke.

Roger Craig is a top five back of his generation, he powered 3 Super Bowl winners and was the first TRUE dual threat in the offensive backfield. Add to that the fact that he's the only player in NFL history to make the Pro Bowl as a FB and RB. He deserves to be in. He should have been enshrined YEARS ago. His exclusion is shameful.

Voters of the Hall: Eat sh*t and kill yourselves.

End of rant.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

Warren Sapp over Eddie D, Haley, and Strahan? smfh

Yes. I don't have a problem with Carter or Parcells but Sapp?

No sense.
Share 49ersWebzone