There are 171 users in the forums

Hate the Lions but Go Lions!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by HearstFan:
I would rather play the Falcons, Dallas, and Giants in that order -- I think we match up well to beat those teams. Saints are crazy good on offense. But I don't give the Lions a chance in hell of beating the Saints at home!

I feel the same way!!! Hey the Hawks beat em last year and the Lions are far better than the Hawks were last yr, only - is the Lions dont have much of a run game but hey maybe Kevin Smith can go off.
We beat everybody in the playoffs (unless GB starts Matt Flynn)
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
I would rather play the Falcons, Dallas, and Giants in that order -- I think we match up well to beat those teams. Saints are crazy good on offense. But I don't give the Lions a chance in hell of beating the Saints at home!

I feel the same way!!! Hey the Hawks beat em last year and the Lions are far better than the Hawks were last yr, only - is the Lions dont have much of a run game but hey maybe Kevin Smith can go off.
Yo lemme get your Concords bruh
Originally posted by Joecool:
I don't want us to play any tam we have already played. Tough to beat a team twice. Would rather play the one dimensional Saints.Every team we played twice was either a loss or a tough win.

Agreed.

The good news is that it is highly unlikely the Saints fall next week, and pretty unlikely GB loses it's first game.

Also good news is anyone we face twice, we face at the Stick. Only GB do we travel.
Beating the saints would be a huge confidence boost. I think this team needs that to go all the way.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:

Yo lemme get your Concords bruh
Concord's, Grey's, Jam's, Bred's, Columbia's all day bruh
  • gage
  • Veteran
I don't want us to play any tam we have already played. Tough to beat a team twice. Would rather play the one dimensional Saints.Every team we played twice was either a loss or a tough win.

I want the Saints, too, but I wouldn't call them one-dimensional. They have the highest ranked (yardage) pass offense and the seventh ranked rush offense (ranked higher than ours).
No way! If you wanna be the best you gotta beat the best.

Have you watched the saints? They have some very good backs. Those guys run their tails off.
You want to be the best, you got to beat the best, bring on the Saints then Packers and hopefully the Ravens in the SB.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
f**k that I hope Gym Shorts gets raped. Bring on the Saints.

Seriously, I don't f**king care much for facing the Giants/Cowboys/Falcons, I WANT REVENGE FOR MNF LAST YEAR, I WANT REVENGE FOR PRESEASON!!!

AGREED!!!! SCREW THE SAINTS! I WANT THEM SOOO EFFFFFFING BAD!!!! THEY GOT A SERIOUS A$$ KICKING COMING FOR THAT PRESEASON SH&T
  • Antix
  • Veteran
lol. The Saints do not scare me. Yeah they score a lot of points but they are not going to be on that fast turf in the Superdome. Instead They're gonna have to come to muddy windy Candlestick. Their D is not that great and is helped by their awesome offense.

Gimme the Saints...i ain't scurred.
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
You want to be the best, you got to beat the best, bring on the Saints then Packers and hopefully the Ravens in the SB.

i disagree with this logic

whoever wins is the better team
if lions beat the saints then they were the better team

let the chips fall where they may we just have to do our part
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by overthemiddle:

i disagree with this logic

whoever wins is the better team
if lions beat the saints then they were the better team

let the chips fall where they may we just have to do our part

Well with the logic that any team can beat any other team on any given day doesnt mean the best team won, they were just the best team that day.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by newjersey24:
Umm... Wouldnt we still be playing the winners of the 3/6th seed no matter what? While Packers get winner of 4/5th seed?

Thats my understanding. WE go by brackets not the higher seed.

Correct me anyone??

I think we're supposed to be scurred of the Saints....they are supposed to be wai better than us. Even on grass at the Stick.

I say bring on the Saints. A big part of their advantage is their dome and carpet.
Share 49ersWebzone