LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 177 users in the forums

A Season In Review and What The Future Holds

Shop Find 49ers gear online
From a jets fan you guys played a heck of a game and if you had a few more things go your way you'd be playing Brady and the pats. You've got such a bright future ahead, might not go 13-3 but a few good pieces and you guys are set for another title run.

Waiting till September like the rest of you
Cheers-Jetfan
Go away!

J/k

Thanks.
Thanks man! My head is above the ceiling. I will continue the faith and still put myself apart of this empire. Remembering me as a 49er fan will make my spirit happy in the spirit world!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Good Season people it just ended in a hard way but were only getting better so its all good!
Couldn't care less about the SB. Bring on free agency and the draft!
Originally posted by rawdel:

Exactly. 2nd year of Jim Harbaugh's energy!

To the thread starter: Head is above!
[ Edited by Red_Gold18 on Jan 23, 2012 at 10:35 AM ]
Originally posted by Red_Gold18:
Originally posted by rawdel:

Exactly. 2nd year of Jim Harbaugh's energy!

I second this comment!
It wasn't forward progress!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jetfan:
From a jets fan you guys played a heck of a game and if you had a few more things go your way you'd be playing Brady and the pats. You've got such a bright future ahead, might not go 13-3 but a few good pieces and you guys are set for another title run.

Waiting till September like the rest of you
Cheers-Jetfan

Thanks for the encouragement. Overall, the 49ers had a great season. Losing the NFC Championship Game in the manner we did is very frustrating and certainly heartbreaking. Given the very low expectations of this team at the beginning of this season by all the so-called "experts", I'll take this season for what it's worth. We now know there is a very good foundation in place. Baalke and Harbaugh just need to add a few pieces here and there, and the 49ers will achieve even greater results in the future.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
We just had a season that was WELL beyond anything we ever could have expected coming into this season. I'm all good.

Thanks for stopping by!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
4-12 next season.
I have been a 9er for a very long time, after suffering the pain of 9 losing season i would like to thank this team for a great season and giving me hope for a better feature.

Kyle Williams, you pissed me off with the muffs but ur young and u made ur mistakes but grow stronger from this experiences.
Share 49ersWebzone