LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Season Ticket Holders! We get extra tickets!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
I took a day off work to make sure I got extra tickets for my family! f**k
Originally posted by NONAME:

That sucks dude...

I was lucky...my uncle is coming down from Vancouver and we didn't want to end up paying a butt load for one ticket. Almost left it too long looking for the best seat but ended up with UB 40, row C seat 9 which is a pretty good section.
weak.
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
weak.

no extras for you?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
no extras for you?

all i needed was 2. one for my bros lady and one for my female friend. wiggity whack
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by NONAME:

That sucks dude...

I was lucky...my uncle is coming down from Vancouver and we didn't want to end up paying a butt load for one ticket. Almost left it too long looking for the best seat but ended up with UB 40, row C seat 9 which is a pretty good section.

thats a great seat ticket! You can get $500 for that baby, screw ur uncle.......he never liked you anyway!
i made the dumb mistake of trying to get 4 right at 10am, then 2 and then I went for 1. I should have just tried to go for 1 at a time and I bet I would have got at least 3 tickets.
I got one!!!!

so lucky bc my uncle who is the season ticket holder has a wack internet speed so I logged in and got 1 which is all we needed to get the girl into the game
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I got one!!!!

so lucky bc my uncle who is the season ticket holder has a wack internet speed so I logged in and got 1 which is all we needed to get the girl into the game

it was some upper box ticket but who cares!!!
I got one!!!!

UB is the best section in the house.

I got one!!!!

no way!!!

r u kidding? it was only $99
I got one!!!!

no way!!!

Well I guess I should have said it depends on the section. But the sections, 16 - 30 are prime seats. Just high enough to get a great view of the game.
I got one!!!!

no way!!!

I'll give you 100 for it !!!
no way!!!

oh and yes. depending on your location they provide a great view, and you can actually see your sideline.
I got one!!!!

no way!!!

Well I guess I should have said it depends on the section. But the sections, 16 - 30 are prime seats. Just high enough to get a great view of the game.

that is great to hear. its box 19 and i just saw the pic of stadium and it has a unique angle of the field bc of the diamond shaped stadium, i can imagine it is a good viewing area

Go niners!
Share 49ersWebzone