LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Eight Niners named to Pro Bowl

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Nobody on this line deserves to go when you lead the league in sacks allowed

I like how we've gone from cries of "no respect" to "he doesn't deserve it".

Please... You're the one complaining about the Goldson pick
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I'm surprised Gore made it. He's had better years when he didn't make it.

1200 yards on a 13 win team and he is the main weapon. He deserves this year more then any other year.

Yards per carry. He's had better years when he's been snubbed. Amazing what winning does. It will make people believe Alex Smith could produce like Drew Brees.

yup 40 TDs if he was on the Saints.
lol remember when we used to argue and b***h cus our guys didnt make the pro bowl? this is much better
Nobody on this line deserves to go when you lead the league in sacks allowed

I like how we've gone from cries of "no respect" to "he doesn't deserve it".

Please... You're the one complaining about the Goldson pick

No, happy he made it....just realizing that he will want to cash it in and be playing elsewhere next season.
To all you Staley haters, think about this, Joe is an unknown to fans around the country, coaches and players put him there, and they would know better than you who belongs, so stfu!
under singletary...i think willis and lee make it, that's it
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Im sorry but Staley going is a joke. I'll admit he's played better the second half of the season, but the first half of the season we might as well have had a swinging gate at LT.

BS. Watch the games. Most of the sacks allowed have been communication breakdowns and not on his side of the line.
Staley definitely s**t the bed a couple games, but I've been impressed with his play as of late. Most of the sacks against us haven't been because his man beat him, but rather they've gone through the middle of the line or another guy didn't pick up his blitzer. Staley was able to keep his guy in front of him most of the time, and he's pretty fast/athletic. I'm surprised at the pick, but I think he deserves it.
[ Edited by 12b6demurrer on Dec 27, 2011 at 4:43 PM ]
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
To all you Staley haters, think about this, Joe is an unknown to fans around the country, coaches and players put him there, and they would know better than you who belongs, so stfu!

This.

This

Lulz
The only thing that pisses me off about all this is that Von Miller made it. He's deserving, but the fact that he made the Pro Bowl and Aldon did not will be used in any argument about DROY. That blows considering that the only reason Aldon didn't make it was that he wasn't an option in fan voting.

This

This.

Minus the stfu....
Awesome...see what winning does. I agree, Bowman should've made the team...maybe he will as an alternate when guys start dropping out due to injury/apathy. This is just another affirmation that Harbaugh absolutely r-o-c-k-s.
Share 49ersWebzone