There are 207 users in the forums

Braylon Edwards released

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i'll bet Edwards is regretting giving away that near 1-mill to them kids.

Not his fault he agreed to that 6 years ago lol. He thought he'd be rolling in the dough. You know after taxes for the 1Mil we paid him he actually didn't make any money this season. 600 or 700K after taxes and he dropped 800K on those kids lol.
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 27, 2011 at 7:59 AM ]
K Edwards appears to have gone. For speculation on who replaces him there is a seperate thread.

Thanks
Man
temporarily re-opened for overreactions!

Would have liked him to work out but he is a waste of a roster spot right now.
[ Edited by alaskanassassin7 on Dec 27, 2011 at 8:11 AM ]
SEATTLES FAULT!!!!! GODDAMN THEM!!!
Good luck Braylon hope you get a shot somewhere else just not in our division!!!!
Originally posted by zozell:
Pretty sure this came about because of the Delanie Walker Jaw injury and him being out for some time... They don't want to IR him because of the possibility of him being available in the playoffs... Not IR'ing = cutting Braylon to open a roster spot... Coupled with the knee injury rehab coming along slower than anticipated... it was the perfect storm... Maybe they bring in another Tight end...I think as alot of ppl stated... that Reuland might be the likely fit
I've got to think it's more than promoting Reuland. Cutting BE so early in the week suggests they wanted the practice reps for someone else. Reuland would get reps in place of Walker anyway.
This news comes as a shock to me as it leaves the Niners thin at receiver. Not only that, but with Walker out, the options are suddenly limited when it comes to offensive personnel sets. The 12 is handicapped without Walker. The 11 is equally disadvantaged without Morgan and Edwards. It seems that the 21 is the only way to put 5 experienced skill players on the field at the same time. I'm concerned about our inability to create mismatches moving forward, particularly without Walker.

Thank God for the guys on the other side of the ball.
wow THIS S**T CRAY!!! damn i really thought he was gonna be a huge boost to our offense but he had to get injured in the 2nd game of the yr
I can't say that I'm surprised. He wasn't performing and he was hurting the team with costly penalties. Jim Harbaugh just now on KNBR was tight-lipped about what they were going to do until he talks to the team.

Shocked to see him go so soon before playoffs. Bet Walker is not coming back soon enough so they want the space to bring Konrad up.
T.O.?????;;;;;;;
That n***a gonna go broke

We should have drafted him over Alex LOL
What the f**k does this all mean? We have 1 Good Heathy wide out in Crabtree. My guessing is Derrick Mason coming in if I had to choose. Randy Moss no and T.O. I dont think is in football shape.........and yes I mean football shape there is a defference in working out and actually being on the field and being in that cardio zone.
Originally posted by hardcore49er:
What the f**k does this all mean? We have 1 Good Heathy wide out in Crabtree. My guessing is Derrick Mason coming in if I had to choose. Randy Moss no and T.O. I dont think is in football shape.........and yes I mean football shape there is a defference in working out and actually being on the field and being in that cardio zone.

Hello!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/161650-which-will-49ers-bring-in/
Share 49ersWebzone