LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Braylon Edwards released

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by alaskanassassin7:
I wonder if we re-sign him (Braylon Edwards not T.O.) before the playoffs. what if it is a smoke screen for the NO defense coordinators.

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
i am so suprising that shock this.. Why does Braylon Edwards got an injured again over again? Maybe, he don't want plays for us because he want the moneys that mean he can't playing? that is fine.. ask him for released that cut bonus moneys then toobad for him.. I think, good move because let 49ers players learn the less that mean.. not play games or fool for us! Go 49ers Go, Baby!

You've been posting here for years now. Your English haven't improved one damn bit. But some how I'm up to understanding half of what you're saying. As opposed to before where every word is migraine inducing.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
i am so suprising that shock this.. Why does Braylon Edwards got an injured again over again? Maybe, he don't want plays for us because he want the moneys that mean he can't playing? that is fine.. ask him for released that cut bonus moneys then toobad for him.. I think, good move because let 49ers players learn the less that mean.. not play games or fool for us! Go 49ers Go, Baby!

You've been posting here for years now. Your English haven't improved one damn bit. But some how I'm up to understanding half of what you're saying. As opposed to before where every word is migraine inducing.

I think BuzzB is Sydney Mayhew.
should have kept Edwards, he might have done well vs the Packers....A broke down Roy Williams looked good vs. the fudgePackers.....
He was completely worthless.

~ Can't catch anything thrown at him.
~ Slow.
~ Limping around.
~ Doesn't try hard.
~ Doesn't work hard.

I don't see what we lost?
Originally posted by mug0mug:

Walk, talk, speak and write perfect English except when he gets to the Zone.
I thought it was funny how many people were excited by the Braylon pickup, and were saying he was doing good things after the first 2-6 games. And all I saw was someone who was slower than CRABTREE, dropped more than VD, and celebrated after every catch, like he was lebron james or something.
i find it weird that his ex-teammates on twitter are not talking about the release of braylon edwards.

Lol.. .. I like you man..
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
i find it weird that his ex-teammates on twitter are not talking about the release of braylon edwards.

maybe he disrespected someone in the 49ers organization

Lol.. .. I like you man..

I'd like you more if I know what the hell you are talking about for more than half of the time. All kidding aside, we are all talking about football and the Niners so it's easy to understand.
I like the intangibles but he just doesn't seem to have it anymore. Looks slow, like he's not trying. He's dropped a lot of balls and seems to just not be right. I think we can get better production out of somebody else.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
We missed out on a compensatory pick by releasing him instead of waiting for his contract to expire. Baalke can do a lot with late round picks.
I have to admit that in the begining I thought the Edwards pickup was a steal. I can't believe that it came to this. But just from what the fans could see I understand the team's decision, but I just thought that maybe with a full offseason the JH coaching staff could "coach him up" to our system. I have to believe that there's been a lot going on out of the eye sight of the fans and media that isn't being shared that greatly contributed to this release. And if thats the case I can only think of what a waste of talent and potential he's become for himself.
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Dec 27, 2011 at 8:25 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:

what would take Sing 2 years to figure out Jim did in 16 weeks

really like the new process of evaluating, then making decisions ASAP after short intense thought process. What a difference than in the past.. Bet Balk/JH finds someone to step up that can make plays. Who don't want to come to a team going to the Playoffs?!?! NINERS!
Share 49ersWebzone