There are 265 users in the forums

which WR will 49ers bring in

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
T.O. is hungry!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by bigmur49:
I am 100% in favor of bringing Owens in, not that Harbaugh or Baalke will even consider it.

As many people have said he plays all out every play and is a good blocker. He would be a big threat once he makes the catch and would definitely command attention. If opposing defenses decided he wasn't worth putting a double team or their top CB on him he can definitely still make a big play in single coverage against a #2 or #3 CB or safety.

This team is so tighly fit together he would not be able to be a cancer

I believe they are considering it.
we only need a reciever for one game, kyle and ted will be healthy by playoff time and we will be back to normal, braylon didn't do ish anyway, so elevate a practice guy, and if he does good keep him elevated, if not, demote him back down, plus we will just run all over the rams, I don't expect us to throw much
Yeah, lets bring Team Obliterator onto one of the best TEAMS in recent NFL history. That makes sense. It barely made sense when he was a dangerous receiver, now it makes zero sense
Originally posted by danimal:
Yeah, lets bring Team Obliterator onto one of the best TEAMS in recent NFL history. That makes sense. It barely made sense when he was a dangerous receiver, now it makes zero sense

It wouldn't hurt anything to bring him in for a workout. Donte Wittner says he will vouch for him...Just saying.
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:7396380
Originally posted by JMC52:
T.O. is hungry!!!!!!!!!

Bring him back so we can feed him the football in the endzone.
Originally posted by JMC52:
T.O. is hungry!!!!!!!!!

literally, i heard he cant even pay the child support

Eagles were fine without him. Cowboys are the same team they were with him as without him. Cincy is doing well without him. Buffalo sucked either way.
Not sure that he's really torn up a team more than the 9ers.
its kinda sad so many niner fans want TO back, in august its a move i'd entertain, now it wouldnt even cross my mind to consider it

Originally posted by crabman82:
its kinda sad so many niner fans want TO back, in august its a move i'd entertain, now it wouldnt even cross my mind to consider it

It's worth considering...I just do not know, I'd pull the trigger. even if he is physically able, he doesn't know the PB and there's no chem. But he is a body.

Like I said, I expect Konrad to be moved up. Now, if in the next few days it becomes clear that walker is not coming back, then yeah, IR him and bring in Owens or whomever.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

That stiff arm in the last highlight is convincing. T.O. could be a great replacement for Delainie or Braylon.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

Eagles were fine without him. Cowboys are the same team they were with him as without him. Cincy is doing well without him. Buffalo sucked either way.
Not sure that he's really torn up a team more than the 9ers.

Fine. Pretty much my most hated word in sports debates. Yeah, the Cowboys and Eagles were fine. Just one problem, they were supposed to have been a whole heck better than fine....in fact TO was brought in to help win Championships. And the 49ers, Cowboys and Eagles all had to deal with extra off the field focus centered on T.O. which is accepted by most people who understand football to be a major distraction.

What are you arguing here, that T.O. has no affect on locker room and team morale
Bring T.O. in and on his contract state that if he whines, cries, or open his mouth at all, then we get our money back and he is off the team
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I'm indifferent regarding T.O. But I believe in Baalke. How could you not? So, if that is his decision... it's fine by me.
Share 49ersWebzone