Alex Finishes In Last Place

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by HarryPeterson:
Where are the critics now?

Here - http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/161083-alex-smith-thread/

190 pages of them. Have fun!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by GoalLineStand:
His TD pass total for this season will be the least of any of the playoff QB's this year as well. Just sayin'.

dropped passes are the cause of this

o the top of my head i can name 5 or 6 dropped TD passes itself this doesnt include droppped passes that would extend the drive

Yes, they have dropped a few touchdown passes. But in retrospect, Alex has also missed open receivers which would have resulted in touchdown passes.
His TD pass total for this season will be the least of any of the playoff QB's this year as well. Just sayin'.

o the top of my head i can name 5 or 6 dropped TD passes itself this doesnt include droppped passes that would extend the drive

There are more times where Alex missed a streaking receiver 5 yards past the closest defender than a dropped touchdown pass. Period.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:

There are more times where Alex missed a streaking receiver 5 yards past the closest defender than a dropped touchdown pass. Period.

This year?
rodgers has 6 ints

alex > rodgers

clearly
Originally posted by LloydsKittyKat:
rodgers has 6 ints

alex > rodgers

clearly

As posted elsewhere -

No one is saying that. C'Mon, Man!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

This year?

Absolutely this year. There were three to Crabtree in one game for gods sake. This is not even factoring the countless times where Alex hasnt identified a wide open receiver streaking down the field past the entire defense (Delanie Walker against the Ravens, Kyle Williams against the Steelers, etc).
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
clearly Alex struggles connecting with his passes regardless of what team they play for.

This year?

Absolutely this year. There were three to Crabtree in one game for gods sake. This is not even factoring the countless times where Alex hasnt identified a wide open receiver streaking down the field past the entire defense (Delanie Walker against the Ravens, Kyle Williams against the Steelers, etc).

This year?

Stick to the threads plot or it will go in the AS thread

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

This year?

Just responding to what someone else posted, champ. My apologies.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

This year?

Just responding to what someone else posted, champ. My apologies.

Not yours I saw that, no biggie. Talking about the guy who stated less Td passes than the playoff QBs. Too lazy to go back lol
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by fropwns:

LOL
Originally posted by HarryPeterson:
Where are the critics now?

Here - http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/161083-alex-smith-thread/

190 pages of them. Have fun!

Nice reference . Stuff gets redundant, eh? #11 may get final word yet though. Let's hope anyway
Share 49ersWebzone