LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

If the Saints lose on Monday...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
If we win the bye then rest the key guys. But never lay down!

Normally I'd agree, but man they'd get an absolute BUNDLE from a team for the right to draft Luck. People are even speculating that Houston threw that game vs. Indy the other day for that very reason, and they still had seeding to play for!

I'm sorry, did I say something that wasn't true? Don't facepalm me without an explanation lol.

The notion that the Texans threw that game is ridiculous, hence the facepalm.
Originally posted by niners94:
Depends on if the Packers also lose tomorrow.

That's true, but I give a Cutlerless/Forteless/Knoxless Bears team a .0000001% chance of winning IN the stadium of a 13-1 team...

I don't know. That O Line is pretty decimated. I think they can be beat now. By just about anybody.
Bottom line- yay or nay, IF we are locked into the 2 seed, would you want to see us lie down to prevent a DIVISION RIVAL from getting the 1st overall pick in a draft where the 1st overall pick is more valuable than in any other year...

Please stop posting
Originally posted by niners94:
Depends on if the Packers also lose tomorrow.

That's true, but I give a Cutlerless/Forteless/Knoxless Bears team a .0000001% chance of winning IN the stadium of a 13-1 team...

Lol what odds did you give the Chiefs of beating them?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Please stop posting

It's a perfectly legitimate question, get off your high horse.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

The Chiefs were at home (and Arrowhead is a VERY tough place to play)...Orton>>>>>>>>>McCown, their #1 receiver (Bowe) was playing, and Battle/Thomas Jones>>>>>>>>>Marion Barber...apples and oranges...
We go into St Louis and hand them their 3rd shutout of the season....with our backups.
The notion that the Texans threw that game is ridiculous, hence the facepalm.

I don't think they did either (though it IS true that that loss was in their best interest), but there certainly was speculation of that, that's all I said.
Please stop posting

It's a perfectly legitimate question, get off your high horse.

How is it legitimate?

Where's your proof of the rams plans to trade a boat load of picks which never happens in the real NFL and not Madden
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
If we win the bye then rest the key guys. But never lay down!

Normally I'd agree, but man they'd get an absolute BUNDLE from a team for the right to draft Luck. People are even speculating that Houston threw that game vs. Indy the other day for that very reason, and they still had seeding to play for!

I'm sorry, did I say something that wasn't true? Don't facepalm me without an explanation lol.

Seriously, where is the courtesy these days?

The Chiefs were at home (and Arrowhead is a VERY tough place to play)...Orton>>>>>>>>>McCown, their #1 receiver (Bowe) was playing, and Battle/Thomas Jones>>>>>>>>>Marion Barber...apples and oranges...

Ok so you saw that one coming apparently. Good job.
How is it legitimate?

Where's your proof of the rams plans to trade a boat load of picks which never happens in the real NFL and not Madden

Well, I assume they're not gonna want to take Luck with Bradford there...but fine either way it'd not be good for us. Then they take Luck and have a potential HOF quarterback for the next 15 yrs and then trade Bradford for a bunch.
i want to see how far kaepernick has come along this season so forsure if we clinch the bye this week we should rest alex smith, carlos rogers, patrick willis, justin smith, vernon (if delanie is better by then), and edwards. I still think our o-line needs more practice and our wide receiving corps too but i would like to see a heavy dose of swain next week
Ok so you saw that one coming apparently. Good job.

Lol.
How is it legitimate?

Well, I assume they're not gonna want to take Luck with Bradford there...but fine either way it'd not be good for us. Then they take Luck and have a potential HOF quarterback for the next 15 yrs and then trade Bradford for a bunch.

You know what happens when you assume right?

The 9ers should only worry what's in front of them this year.

Also rams need alot help, but no team would give up the farm for one rookie or an injury prone Bradford
Share 49ersWebzone