LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 354 users in the forums

**** BREAKING NEWS***** GOLDSON GOT THE FRANCHISE TAG

Shop Find 49ers gear online
its not breaking news, everyone saw this coming 6 weeks ago
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Goldson tweeted me last night. he told me he's happy about being a niner again next season. Great news.

So tell him to sign the Franchise agreement.

Still negotiating a long-term deal

My bad. Forgot about that
So where are all the posters here that we're sending him s**t on twitter last offseason saying they didn't want him back and good riddance?
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Goldson tweeted me last night. he told me he's happy about being a niner again next season. Great news.

So tell him to sign the Franchise agreement.

Tell him not to pull an Aubrayo Franklin and to come to camp.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
So where are all the posters here that we're sending him s**t on twitter last offseason saying they didn't want him back and good riddance?

My fav was when everybody across Twitter had removed him from their friends list, he lost at least 2,000 friends within the hour, than they call came crawling back (and Dashon was all like, "yeah you can all come crawlin' back!") hahahaahahah!!!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

My fav was when everybody across Twitter had removed him from their friends list, he lost at least 2,000 friends within the hour, than they call came crawling back (and Dashon was all like, "yeah you can all come crawlin' back!") hahahaahahah!!!

f**k! I did that...Lol

The Hawk
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner4life21:

The Hawk

what an awesome video

PAY DA MAN!

The Hawk

fapped

The Hawk

That last interception was genius.

I remember that. Don't forget, though. Goldson was being a prick, and he had one good game at the time. People dropped him when he said "see ya, not comin back".
[ Edited by OKC49erFan on Mar 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM ]
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

I remember that. Don't forget, though. Goldson was being a prick, and he had one good game at the time. People dropped him when he said "see ya, not comin back".

He did piss people off, mainly fans, when he came out and said see ya. I think a lot was because of Rosenhaus spewing crap. He wasn't gonna get 40M, he is a 30M over 5yr guy. I've never been a goldson fan, until this year, he balled out. I hope we keep him and keeps up the great play.

Starting to get nervous about Rogers, no word on him.

And I hear the NFPLA and League are working on getting the cap up to around 125M this year, which would give teams 5M more than 2011. And since maiocco said 23M with a 120M, it would raise to 28M. But thats without Goldson's 6.2M tender. and other tenders.

I have us at 21M under after tenders for Goldson, Brock and Tukuafu as the obvious ones, Brooks' extension, projected number for Spillman, and Grant's likely 2nd round tender.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
He did piss people off, mainly fans, when he came out and said see ya. I think a lot was because of Rosenhaus spewing crap. He wasn't gonna get 40M, he is a 30M over 5yr guy. I've never been a goldson fan, until this year, he balled out. I hope we keep him and keeps up the great play.

And I hear the NFPLA and League are working on getting the cap up to around 125M this year, which would give teams 5M more than 2011. And since maiocco said 23M with a 120M, it would raise to 28M. But thats without Goldson's 6.2M tender. and other tenders.

I have us at 21M under after tenders for Goldson, Brock and Tukuafu as the obvious ones, Brooks' extension, projected number for Spillman, and Grant's likely 2nd round tender.

Simply put, you're da man!!!!!

Thanks for all you do.

Like Goldson since he was a pup out of college. There's no question he had the physical ability and speed to play safety. Was just a matter of getting him intellectually to be on the field without making a bunch of mistakes. He was wildly inconsistent when he became the stater. If he can keep up the sure tackling that was improved since the end of last year, he could be in the Troy Polamalu level.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Mar 4, 2012 at 5:39 PM ]
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Simply put, you're da man!!!!!

Thanks for all you do.

You got it bud.
Share 49ersWebzone