LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Nickname for the 49ers' Defense...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Donte Whitner said on the radio today that the defense themselves say that they want to be called "The Steamrollers"

Yeah marshall is steam rolling them right now... Man we miss willis, this would be a different game with that beast on the field.

who is marshall?
Donte Whitner said on the radio today that the defense themselves say that they want to be called "The Steamrollers"

Yeah marshall is steam rolling them right now... Man we miss willis, this would be a different game with that beast on the field.

who is marshall?

marshawn is what he means

who is marshall?

lynch from the seahawks. i thought that was his first name. Either way were getting owned!
  • Envy
  • Veteran

who is marshall?

lynch from the seahawks. i thought that was his first name. Either way were getting owned!

DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Envy:

who is marshall?

DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's wearing out the defense, if this keeps up, with the way the offense has played he will get it.

who is marshall?

DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's wearing out the defense, if this keeps up, with the way the offense has played he will get it.

we've been a 2nd half team all year. down 7 at halftime. I'll take it.
  • Envy
  • Veteran

who is marshall?

DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we've been a 2nd half team all year. down 7 at halftime. I'll take it.

I don't disagree. He is going to breach 100 yards soon.

That being said we are a second half team....
How about TIT UP??? It says it in the defensive meeting room.

http://twitpic.com/82aooc
[ Edited by global_nomad on Jan 6, 2012 at 6:54 PM ]
Marshall Lynch

lulz
  • bors
  • Veteran
texans d was referred to as the bulls on parade(like the rage song)

I can't wait for the 9rs to play this damn Saints team!!!
Great wall of Nina(not neena u smartasses)
How about "THE GOLD STANDARD"
How about the "f**k You" defense?

I thought it was good....
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 7, 2012 at 11:31 PM ]
THE PAIN TRAIN.
Share 49ersWebzone