LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

Did NIners lose there identity?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
With a full off season this coaching staff should be able to get players they want. This year they are being forced to play with Sing's players plus a few additions.

Nothing like evaluating talent, or lack thereof in live situations. What % do you think you can give as far as player turnover is concerned, like of the free agents to be, who'd be gone and not even considered for an extension?
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Who goes their? There in trouble. It's neither here nor they're.

That is all
Originally posted by Furlow:

That is all

aye, their's the rub...
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Gore looks hurt, I don't see the same explosiveness he had during mid season.

The O-Line really hasn't created much space for him to run... Don't know why, they were doing a good job before.
Originally posted by lssanjose:
Originally posted by ace49ers:
we know we can run the ball, we just need to get the air game going. Although its frustrating to see the misses on one hand the other: is that its good we are airing it out now to see what exactly we have instead of going to it during the playoffs with these flaws.

hindsight is 20/20, as the saying goes. Do you think the 49ers were afforded just one game to test things out?

I'd hesitate to call it "one game to test things out." The team has become increasingly pass happy in November and December. Clearly they're up to something with the pass/rush ratio, but it beats me why they're doing it.
I think they just got exposed. If you zone blitz them in both the run game and the pass game they aren't very good and can be beat. The blueprint is out there now on how to beat us.

That is all

Drives me crazy too.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
the offense has been looking worse week by week.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I think they just got exposed. If you zone blitz them in both the run game and the pass game they aren't very good and can be beat. The blueprint is out there now on how to beat us.

I agree totally! The Ravens set the blue-print and AZ followed that. Steelers will do the same thing and their defense is alot better than the Ravens in my opinion. Every team knows we can run the ball, every team also knows we can pass when Alex has time. Pressure Alex and he gets rattled, misses throws or gets sacked.

I just don't understand why they didn't roll him out more. Maybe some draw runs....thats how you play against a good pass rush. We got bullied yesterday and everyone knows how to bully us now. Does not look good for us down the road unless the coaching staff can make some changes. After that Ravens game we lost something, some confidence maybe mojo. We need to find it and get that back.

That is all

that's funny, my reply was going to be a simple "their".

Anyone ever thought maybe they are saving injury prone Frank Gore for the playoffs and trying to practice up thier crappy passing game before the playoffs?
Share 49ersWebzone