LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

Why is Braylon Edwards still starting?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kense
  • Veteran
He's been pretty good on his other teams, you really think it's all his fault? You really think crabtree is a bust too? Bolden is slower than them both and with the right qb gets it done. But how dare you think the QB has something to do with their lack of production. It's never smiths fault right?
It's the coordinator's fault. Why have Braylon do these little underneath routes when he has NO agility? He is a good sideline/deep route receiver, why take him out of his comfort zone?

Crabtree has been doing well recently, today aside.

Smith deserves a share of the blame, but the majority? No.
Braylon had a lot of WTF moments in Cle

Skelton isnt better then Smith but Fitz is making plays all day.....why isnt Edwards?
[ Edited by jreff22 on Dec 11, 2011 at 4:55 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:

Skelton is better then Smith but Fitz is making plays all day.....why isnt Edwards?

Please tell me that is a typo
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
It's the coordinator's fault. Why have Braylon do these little underneath routes when he has NO agility? He is a good sideline/deep route receiver, why take him out of his comfort zone?

Crabtree has been doing well recently, today aside.

Smith deserves a share of the blame, but the majority? No.

I agree with that too, but it seems people want to blame the receivers for lack of production.
it also could be he's playing scared hes just coming off a injury not fully 100%
  • Kense
  • Veteran

Skelton is better then Smith but Fitz is making plays all day.....why isnt Edwards?

He also had a 1200 yard season. Who was the last niner to do that?

Originally posted by Kense:
I agree with that too, but it seems people want to blame the receivers for lack of production.

Bro, you can't tell me that Delanie Walker and Ginn's drops were not game changers.
Originally posted by aman49:

Please tell me that is a typo
yes it is, trying to cook right now

• Kense
  • Veteran
Skelton is not better nor worse than smith. Harbaugh could have him playing just like smith.

He also had a 1200 yard season. Who was the last niner to do that?

I think he is still hurt but is trying to play for a new contract, he is hurting the team
Skelton is not better nor worse than smith. Harbaugh could have him playing just like smith.

I'm going to post this in the parking lot 24/7 thread so the zone regulars can debate its accuracy
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
Bro, you can't tell me that Delanie Walker and Ginn's drops were not game changers.

All receivers have dropped passes you gotta move on. Recover.
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

it was a typo
Share 49ersWebzone