LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 365 users in the forums

Patrick Willis Injury

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I'll be furious if he plays before the playoffs. Exhibit A: Andre Johnson. The risk of re-injury is just too great.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
If the Niners and Falcons both win next week, we can shut down the entire freaking team in week 17.
let him sit until he fully recovers, Grant and Bowman are doing a great job
Originally posted by okdkid:
If the Niners and Falcons both win next week, we can shut down the entire freaking team in week 17.

fk..... if only we didn't screw up in Zona, and ATL didn't fk up the first time they played NO.
even though i think it's gonna be a tough game in seattle...our defense can handle the final two games without him
you cant go out and played scared to get injured, if willis and the staff feels hes healthy to play you play him. this will be a tough game in seattle and new orleans can lose against a falcons team getting hot. we win and atl pulls off the upset we can rest everyone against the rams, i really hope we win and the damn saints lose because i want to see kap play
i think Seattle scores a rush TD this game.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i think Gore scores a rush TD this game.

Me too
"When they pull the chains off," Willis began, "I'll come back just as strong as when I left, if not better."

Seriously got a huge hard on when reading that part.
We will need Willis to stop Lynch in Seattle

Originally posted by vaden:
I'll be furious if he plays before the playoffs. Exhibit A: Andre Johnson. The risk of re-injury is just too great.

I believe the 2nd time was his other leg. And besides, his first one was way worse than Willis'.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

I believe the 2nd time was his other leg. And besides, his first one was way worse than Willis'.

It was his other leg, which often happens with hamstring injuries. They come back too soon, overcompensate and strain the other hamstring.
Rise....

So, you're furious.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

So, you're furious.

Share 49ersWebzone