LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Playoff Scenarios

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I don't worry too hard about phillys offense. The hurry up does a bit, but if we play fundamental defense we should be okay. Their D isn't too good. Honestly i'd rather play them than GB. GB would go all out to beat us after we've beaten the last few times.

I was hoping for Dallas and Detroit but that's not gonna happen because they both suck.
[ Edited by Antix on Dec 22, 2013 at 8:12 PM ]
Lets put it this way, if the 49ers cannot beat any of these Bears, Packers Eagles, Cowgirls then they don't deserve the SB anyway right. We all feel they are better than those teams, its just a matter of going out there and getting the job done. If our defense brings it, then I'm not worried that much, because so long as our offense is healthy, they should put up enough points to get the W
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Lets put it this way, if the 49ers cannot beat any of these Bears, Packers Eagles, Cowgirls then they don't deserve the SB anyway right. We all feel they are better than those teams, its just a matter of going out there and getting the job done. If our defense brings it, then I'm not worried that much, because so long as our offense is healthy, they should put up enough points to get the W

i agree, on the road most likely so you have to bring your A game no matter who you face and its the playoffs so even at home if you don't come to play you will get beat by anyone. At this point in the season it really don't matter who you face as all will be tough on the road. If the 49ers can get that 1st win they will be very very hard to beat, in Seattle or in Green Bay or at the Panthers.......Lets just get in the playoffs 1st and go from there........
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

i agree, on the road most likely so you have to bring your A game no matter who you face and its the playoffs so even at home if you don't come to play you will get beat by anyone. At this point in the season it really don't matter who you face as all will be tough on the road. If the 49ers can get that 1st win they will be very very hard to beat, in Seattle or in Green Bay or at the Panthers.......Lets just get in the playoffs 1st and go from there........

Agree
The top four in the nfc are crazy balanced. Any of us can come out of it. Because we've been there/done that, and I'm a homer, I think we will come out on top.
Why are so many of you scared of GB with Rogers back? We're 3-0 against him in the Harbaugh era.
Originally posted by trellblaze:
Why are so many of you scared of GB with Rogers back? We're 3-0 against him in the Harbaugh era.

Don't matter who we play in the 1st round were dominating imo
Docket and cambell were nasty against the sea hawks today. If Seattle loses next week they would be one and done in the playoffs.
[ Edited by fister30 on Dec 22, 2013 at 9:25 PM ]
And there defense is terrible
Originally posted by Raul98:
And there defense is terrible

and we beat their ass with just boldin and VD this year. now we have crabs and mario back and our run game is back. theyre toast

• thl408
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Hoping Dallas wins next week, that Philly offens will be a pain in the ass

Me too. I'd love for the 49ers to face DAL and steamroll them, if that's how it lines up. If both CHI and PHI/DAL is 9-7, who is the higher seed (3# seed)?
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Hoping Dallas wins next week, that Philly offens will be a pain in the ass

Me too. I'd love for the 49ers to face DAL and steamroll them, if that's how it lines up. If both CHI and PHI/DAL is 9-7, who is the higher seed (3# seed)?

HIGHLY DOUBTFUL DALLAS WINS: Tony Romo has lost all 3 win or go home week 17 games in his career. The cowboys lost those games by an average of 3 touchdowns.
[ Edited by Harbaalke on Dec 22, 2013 at 11:00 PM ]
Playing around with the "playoff machine" sure seems like it's going to be hard not to go to Lambeau
so we could either be playing in dallas, phili, chicago, or GB or have a first round bye.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
so we could either be playing in dallas, phili, chicago, or GB or have a first round bye.

or not even make the playoffs
Share 49ersWebzone