LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Playoff Scenarios

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I hate what I'm seeing this week. Can't wait till Sunday to see where our season is going. The Offense is going to have to heat up or we can just flush playoff talk down the toilet.
Prediction:

We will have to beat Arizona at Arizona on the last game of the year to make it to the playoffs
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I dont know how you guys are so optimistic. Regardless of whos fault it is, the way this offense is playing there is a strong possibility we dont even win another division game. It is reality that this offense is the worst in the league by a large margin.

It's true! Our offense sucks. 168 ypg passing--last in the league. 309 ypg total offense, 29th, but only 1.2 ypg out of 31st. We can't pass. We can't move the ball. We basically suck. Get rid of Kaepernick. He's a head case. The Seahawks have not lost by more than 7 points in over 2 years. The Niners have been blown out by 20 or more 4 times in a little over a year.
Originally posted by nostradoofus:
I dont know how you guys are so optimistic. Regardless of whos fault it is, the way this offense is playing there is a strong possibility we dont even win another division game. It is reality that this offense is the worst in the league by a large margin.

It's true! Our offense sucks. 168 ypg passing--last in the league. 309 ypg total offense, 29th, but only 1.2 ypg out of 31st. We can't pass. We can't move the ball. We basically suck. Get rid of Kaepernick. He's a head case. The Seahawks have not lost by more than 7 points in over 2 years. The Niners have been blown out by 20 or more 4 times in a little over a year.

Get rid of Kaepernick? So you want to go with Colt?
Originally posted by English:

Don't go with Colt until the 9ers are mathematically eliminated. Deal Kaepernick in the offseason and trade up to either pick one from the draft or find one in free agency. Kaepernick is NOT the answer.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Prediction:

We will have to beat Arizona at Arizona on the last game of the year to make it to the playoffs

Yeah, it's gonna be like the Skins vs the Cowboys of last year, and you can totally f**king bet it's gonna be flexed.
Originally posted by English:

Don't go with Colt until the 9ers are mathematically eliminated. Deal Kaepernick in the offseason and trade up to either pick one from the draft or find one in free agency. Kaepernick is NOT the answer.

I don't believe the stuff Nostradamus said, and he was extremely intelligent. So please explain why I should believe someone called nostradoofus on a football message board.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I don't care how the 49ers get in the playoffs. I just HOPE they get in!! Its gonna be a DOG FIGHT amongst 3 or 4 teams for the #6 seed. And once you're in, anything can happen, a twisted knee for the other teams star player, a tipped pass pick 6, a flat layoff performance etc etc. im not expecting a SB (Of COURSE I"D BE ECSTATIC) but so long as they make the playoffs and have a chance to defend their NFC crown, I"ll be slightly content.

I'm with you, Elephant.

I couldn't disagree with this post more. Kaepernick is a great quarterback and has the potential to be one of the best in the league.

hurr durr offense isnt scoring, must be the qb and nothing else

get out
Originally posted by xtm059:

I couldn't disagree with this post more. Kaepernick is a great quarterback and has the potential to be one of the best in the league.

hurr durr offense isnt scoring, must be the qb and nothing else

get out

Don't feed the trolls with a rational response. Bet they're not even fans, probably trolls of other fan bases loving every minute of our downfall.

This week is going to be a very interesting week for the playoffs & we will already know where we are before we get to play on Monday Night!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
This week is going to be a very interesting week for the playoffs & we will already know where we are before we get to play on Monday Night!

We have to just keep on winning. Lose anymore games in a row and we'll be at home for the playoffs.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 23, 2013 at 8:27 AM ]
Amen to that Mayo. Every game from here on out is an elimination game...every one of them.
Here's how you can tell a real true niner faithful fan from a bandwagon fan!

Bandwagon Fan: Already giving up on Kap after 1 year of STARTING NFL games. Wants Kap to get cut and play McCoy. Not willing to give Kap a fair chance and wait for the young QB to develope. Already calling for Harbaugh to get fired. Obviously they've never went through the Niners rough times to really appreciate what we have now as a winning franchise all over again.

True Fan: Waited 7 years for Alex to finally be a decent QB and never left the team, and willing to wait and give Kap a fair chance to develope without chasing him out of town already. Obviously been thru hell with the Niners rough years, but still believing that one day we'll be back up there with the big dawgs which where were at rite now. Doesn't panic and jump to conclusions like the bandwagoners.
its only interesting b/c we have sucked chode the last 2 weeks and are barely in it
Share 49ersWebzone