LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Kaepernick should play a half or more once...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Kaepernick should play a half or more once...

When we have the game put away I'd like to see him get some snaps, he needs a little game experience here and there ...hopefully we put the Cards away early so Kap can come in and sling a few downfield
Only if it's a meaningless game where we can't move up or down in the playoff standings.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Only if it's a meaningless game where we can't move up or down in the playoff standings.

Agreed. When he played yesterday it seemed like his footwork and throwing mechanics have improved a lot (even though he wasn't all that accurate)
Originally posted by GoldCurtain:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Agreed. When he played yesterday it seemed like his footwork and throwing mechanics have improved a lot (even though he wasn't all that accurate)

um, he missed one pass right?...and even that wasn't that big of a miss....seemed alittle too high, but in stride of Walker. Besides that he showed how accurate he can be while rolling to his left...threw an accurate pass to Peele, to which he dropped.

only got 2 passes..but its good for him to see these defenses in person.
Tolzien needs to be activated and suited up on the sidelines.

Only thing that is missing to take this offense to the next level.
I really don't care if he plays or not. Personally, I was hoping Alex stayed in to get 300.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

It's been mentioned that Harbaugh and the NFL have expressed concern allowing Tolzien to play in his full Shekinah Glory on the football field. Players have been known to drop dead in practice when gazing upon him. Goddell has considered passing out sun glasses if Tolzien is indeed allowed to play.
  • rdc1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
um, he missed one pass right?...and even that wasn't that big of a miss....seemed alittle too high, but in stride of Walker. Besides that he showed how accurate he can be while rolling to his left...threw an accurate pass to Peele, to which he dropped.

only got 2 passes..but its good for him to see these defenses in person.

The first pass was right on and was a clear drop.

With the second pass the defender under cut the route, so he had to put it high where it was either his receiver or no one. Normally the defender would not undercut that route, but with the game pretty much out of reach and a rookie quarterback the defender may have decided that by under cutting he might get a pick.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

I liked what Tolzien showed in the pre-season also. I would like to see him over Kap take some snaps in a live game...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I'd like to see him come in and run the pistol offense.

Never, he might hurt Alex's rhythm. Keep him on the bench for two more years.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:
I'd like to see him come in and run the pistol offense.

man I'm like a prophet
man I'm like a prophet

Ha ha. I saw that too ... sorry I didn't quote you. Always better to have someone brag on your behalf.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by OldJoe:
man I'm like a prophet

Ha ha. I saw that too ... sorry I didn't quote you. Always better to have someone brag on your behalf.

It's okay I love me some me.
Share 49ersWebzone