LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

Tell me you're not happy with 9-2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Happy definitely NOT satisfied.

9 Sacks will never win a game. The Alex haters can say what they want - the Ravens D owned our line. He never had a chance and when Rachel went into the game it was a sack party.
I'm happy. I knew this would be close and I can say this is the first game I didn't salivate at the thought of a record that we didn't have yet, 10-1 in this case. I'm not happy with the performance of this team though. 6 point and 9 sacks? Ughhhhh
Originally posted by 02-10DidNotHappen:
Not after this season!

lol

That wouldn't bug me too much!
We just had a bad night. It is going to happen from time to time. We looked slow and tired. Going accross country with 3 days of rest didnt help at all. I am thrilled with this team and being 9-2 is awesome and much better then anyone thought we would be. Some People will be picking apart this team from tonights performance. But that is what they do. Its really easy to criticize from your lazy boy.
I am very happy and proud of this team.
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilo_Rachal#San_Francisco_49ers" rel="nofollow">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilo_Rachal#San_Francisco_49ers</a>

LOL
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I'm alright with the loss. We coulda one, the clipping penalty was BS, but we weren't gonna win them all. Now we have a 2nd bye week to fiz some things and beat down on the Rams.
This was the best defense the niners have faced since the saints in pre season. I'm happy with 9-2 Were still on pace to win the division So one loss isn't going to hurt us I predict the niners to go 13-3 or 12-4
Beating the steelers on mnf will make up for this!!! 9-2 is still elite!!
I'm upset but it's okh. I am not heated about this at all. The better team beat us tonight and there was nothing we could do about it. They dominated the LOS on both offense and defense and the only reason this game didn't get out of hand was because our defense played superb enough to make up for the lack of pressure on Flacco. We had a very mediocre game overall and yet we only lost by 10 at Baltimore on a short week. Not making excuses up, but this is a loss we can take. It wasn't on us, we simply got outplayed. Just gotta study it, figure out what went wrong and how to fix it and move on to St. Louis.

But I have to admit, it was frustrating as f**k to hear everyone I was watching the game with say s**t along the lines of, "See, 49ers haven't really beaten anyone, a Tampa team that is mediocre trash now, a Lions squad that peaked early on ala the Bills, a Giants squad that is super inconsistent, and an Eagles squad that isn't what it was suppose to be". I'm just sick of it all. This win would have shut everyone up. f**k.
Originally posted by GameOver:
I'm upset but it's okh. I am not heated about this at all. The better team beat us tonight and there was nothing we could do about it. They dominated the LOS on both offense and defense and the only reason this game didn't get out of hand was because our defense played superb enough to make up for the lack of pressure on Flacco. We had a very mediocre game overall and yet we only lost by 10 at Baltimore on a short week. Not making excuses up, but this is a loss we can take. It wasn't on us, we simply got outplayed. Just gotta study it, figure out what went wrong and how to fix it and move on to St. Louis.

But I have to admit, it was frustrating as f**k to hear everyone I was watching the game with say s**t along the lines of, "See, 49ers haven't really beaten anyone, a Tampa team that is mediocre trash now, a Lions squad that peaked early on ala the Bills, a Giants squad that is super inconsistent, and an Eagles squad that isn't what it was suppose to be". I'm just sick of it all. This win would have shut everyone up. f**k.

the shut everyone up game will be against rapistburger and the steelers. but i still can't wait to beat the s**t out of the lambs and tards

Im happy, just sad at the current loss. You know it was a hard task for the boys, but we still believe they would win. Heart said win, head said 'could win'.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilo_Rachal#San_Francisco_49ers" rel="nofollow">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilo_Rachal#San_Francisco_49ers</a>

LOL

What's funny? Everything there was a fact... Kwame>Rachal...f**k it, they both suck major ass.
Happy with the record but not with tonights game.

Oline was our major problem but our wr's never come open early for quick throw's. Either that or our coachs did a crap job of calling pass plays cause a peewee leagure coach could tell our qb had no more than 1 read tonight.

Also wasn't happy that in the 2nd half our coachs didn't go no huddle a couple of drives to tire out their pass rush. It sure looked good at the end of the 1st half, so why not run it in the 2nd half at all?

This game, the crowd, their pass rush and who knows what else would have been different but for the cheap call on our td pass. We get that bomb and who knows if they keep the same MO or if our guys get the MO and confidence. Just a shame a ticky tack foul is called in such a physical game.
Originally posted by susweel:
I'm very happy.

Can't win em all, good effort just got beat today.

Go Niners !!!

Not so happy right now. They did get beat though by what looked like a very good team, still......9-2 not too shabby. rams will pay for this, I hope, I hope.. GO NINERS!!
I'm ecstatic to be standing 9-2. I'm not happy right at this moment, would rather be 10-1, but this is still a good team. It's not like we got blown out people. It's not a coincidence we had our worst performance of the year the same week where we became the 1st team in NFL history to travel cross country and play a game on a short week.

The cards were stacked against us today. I thought the team fought hard and came to play...well, everybody but the o-line. The Ravens are a very good team. We lost to them on the road, on a short week. They are undefeated at home. Flacco has won 17 of his last 18 at home or something like that. Nothing to be ashamed of IMO.....except the o-line
[ Edited by SofaKing on Nov 24, 2011 at 10:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone