There are 244 users in the forums

Tell me you're not happy with 9-2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We will learn from this game for sure. 9-2 is nothing to be ashamed of and the Rams will just what the doctor ordered to get this team back on track. Not easy to travel East and win on the road on a short work week.
12-4

we will lose to pittsburgh and seattle in seattle.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
12-4

we will lose to pittsburgh and seattle in seattle.

Hummmmm beat Pittsburgh since we're at home but yes Seattle is VERY hard to win at for sure. 13 and 3 would be awesome!!! Let's just get to the playoffs and enjoy some late January football!!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Well it was a tough loss but im not terribly upset at all. Still 9-2 and we have extra time to prepare for St. Louis. That will put us at 10-2 and give us the NFC West title.
I'm overjoyed! Love the Niners, they faced major obstacles today. They came up short but it was under massive duress. Played within a normal schedule, we would have been much sharper.
it was a tough loss to swallow
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I'm still impressed by the team. We didn't play like our usual selves tonight. That pass interference call on Brown was bogus, the pass to Braylon in the endzone was very uncharacteristic. Towards the end we just got desperate and didn't play the way we normally do. Also the o-line getting killed in pass and run protection was a huge reason why the offense looked as bad as it did
17-2 is better
Tough game indeed. We'll be back. I have a feeling the Ravens will loose next week. They were UP for this one, so they will have there typical let down game.
Every bright child needs an a$$ whoopin to set them off a little bit

I'm over it already, bring on St.Louis
It's a hell of a lot better than I was expecting!
I am not happy with 9-2. We lost to a team I will not mention in words ever and we let Flacco look like brady. I can't stand watching stuff like that. I am a die hard and I am truly ticked right now!
im happy
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for LaMattsBlue.
Originally posted by ace8016:
I am not happy with 9-2. We lost to a team I will not mention in words ever and we let Flacco look like brady. I can't stand watching stuff like that. I am a die hard and I am truly ticked right now!

Flacco looked like Brady? His numbers were better than Alex by 1 TD. That was it. Yards were virtually the same as was attempts and completions.
Share 49ersWebzone