LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Tell me you're not happy with 9-2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Especially when a lot of us were expecting 8-8 at best
Jim's team was so basic, it was almost obvious - his big bro needed the win or the Ravens will not even make it to the playoff this year with the Stealers surging ahead. Look, in to weeks the way the 49ers will beat up on the Steelers this loss will be long forgotten.
I'm happy but I have a sad tonight. I will cry myself to sleep.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I'm very happy.

Can't win em all, good effort just got beat today.

Go Niners !!!
Originally posted by susweel:
I'm very happy.

Can't win em all, good effort just got beat today.

Go Niners !!!

I'm not happy, but when your record is 9-2, it takes the sting out of the loss a little.
Hey we got beat down tonight. I am still proud of our guys especially Alex. You know the meteoric rise was a lot soon and just maybe, this will be a much learned experience for the playoffs for these guys. It allows the coaches to see where the vulnerabilities are on this team and yes CHILO that is you player. We need some more perimeter play makers also. 9-2 and proud baby. GO NINERS!
Ya sure I'm ok with 9-2 but I'm not ok with garbage o-line play and Alex back to deer in headlights and refs raping Ginn on the 70yd TD and Ginn raping his teamates and fans with that drop Edwards not even fighting for the ball on that INT and just being non factor at this point in the season. Maybe this is the wakeup this team needs to kick some ass the rest of the stretch.
9-2 is still great but this team has a lot to work on...I do not envy Alex Smith tomorrow, poor guy is going to be hurting. 9 sacks, 11 more hits or something...? That's clearly got to improve. And no sacks the other way, either. Plenty to work on over the long break.
I'll reflect on the season when it's over. The niners are a SB contender, so I expect better than to give up 9 sacks.
We're not losing anymore games 14-2

Originally posted by TDilvr:
Ya sure I'm ok with 9-2 but I'm not ok with garbage o-line play and Alex back to deer in headlights and refs raping Ginn on the 70yd TD and Ginn raping his teamates and fans with that drop Edwards not even fighting for the ball on that INT and just being non factor at this point in the season. Maybe this is the wakeup this team needs to kick some ass the rest of the stretch.

This, and refs taking away an INT in addition to that TD, and not calling penalties on them at all..
  • Sman
f**k that! I hate it! we should be 11-0!
  • Veteran
I am happy, bring on the lams!
I rooted hard but in my heart of hearts this was the game I thought would be our toughest game of the year
I'm over the s**t game already, but what's gonna piss me off most is all the people with brand new niner gear putting it at the back of the closet after one loss. f**k BANDWAGONERS
Share 49ersWebzone