LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

**UPDATE** suspension not planned for Goldson (pg 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
goldson will be suspended, fined, the niners will lose draft picks and be forced to fire jim harbaugh and his entire staff. goodell hates us

Hahaha-stop acting like a drama Queen-damn
Enough said

Goldson got hit while on the ground!!!1
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Goldson got hit while on the ground!!!1

this

i believe he will get a fine but nothing else, i just hope that doucet will get the same fine
Man does anyone secretly love this guys attitude and aggression. Good lord I don't recall any safety hitting people quite this hard so often. He just blows people up every game. The hit on Mike Williams of the Bucs is one of my all time faves. This guy plays with hate in his heart. Definitely someone you want on your side not the other side.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
goldson will be suspended, fined, the niners will lose draft picks and be forced to fire jim harbaugh and his entire staff. goodell hates us

We also wont be able to compete for a Superbowl this year and have to give back 2 of our 5 Lombardi trophys.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Vickiel Vaughn

hahah vickel vaughn is so dirty!!!
Ronnie Heard
  • kdogg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Man does anyone secretly love this guys attitude and aggression. Good lord I don't recall any safety hitting people quite this hard so often. He just blows people up every game. The hit on Mike Williams of the Bucs is one of my all time faves. This guy plays with hate in his heart. Definitely someone you want on your side not the other side.

There was some guy named Lott that was pretty ruthless back in the day. Just ask Mark Bavarro.
Where's the gif of the Goldson combo?

Well it is Goodell and it is a player from the 49ers. History has shown that he hasn't been too kind to our franchise.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
after further review, f**k it! Goldson did what he had to do.
Originally posted by susweel:
He's a niner so he will be suspended.

This
He should get a fine and be allowed to play on thursday ....Doucet is just as guilty smacking Dashon when he was on the ground
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Where's the gif of the Goldson combo?

I'd like to see that too hahah. Dude was throwing haymakers.
Share 49ersWebzone