There are 195 users in the forums

**UPDATE** suspension not planned for Goldson (pg 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Both will likely be fined, but I doubt anyone gets suspended.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/160539-goldson-next-week/
Originally posted by baltien:
Both will likely be fined, but I doubt anyone gets suspended.

+1, wasn't like Goldson took off his helmet and tried to use it as a weapon
  • THEB
  • Veteran
cool thread breh. i was more talking about s**tty officiating in here and i intentionally didnt hijack your thread so youre welcome.

Goodell needs to hand some fines to the refs and start leaving the players alone
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Not likely to get suspended according to reports comparing it to other issues.
Originally posted by kray28:
I think he'll be suspended....three punches thrown and landed. Pretty unacceptable. He'll be fined and suspended.

what you call unacceptable i call accurate "throws"
I like guys like Goldson that are " enforcers" - gotta let other teams know you won't tolerate disrespect in your house, or anywhere frankly. I was hoping another 49 er would deliver a punishing hit on Doucet after Goldson.
Johnson and Finnegan weren't suspended for their fight, which was far worse than this. I don't see Goldson missing any time. He will probably get a hefty fine but that's it.
Originally posted by THEB:
cool thread breh. i was more talking about s**tty officiating in here and i intentionally didnt hijack your thread so youre welcome.

Goodell needs to hand some fines to the refs and start leaving the players alone

lol I was just too lazy to type it up again.
The big game on Thursday is on the NFL network...they want all possible players on the field. Not that Goodson takes away much luster for the average fan if he's out, but I do see the NFL wanting both teams at full power for this hyped matchup. There will be some huge pressure for ray Lewis to make it as well

Not that the NFL is in it for the $ or their best interest

Originally posted by Chief:
I don't think he will be suspended, just fined.

Originally posted by HearstFan:
I like guys like Goldson that are " enforcers" - gotta let other teams know you won't tolerate disrespect in your house, or anywhere frankly. I was hoping another 49 er would deliver a punishing hit on Doucet after Goldson.

This. Is. Smart.
goodell doesnt like us
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
He's gonna get suspended. Dumb move. It's gonna cost us big. Torrey Smith, TD's.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
He's gonna get suspended. Dumb move. It's gonna cost us big. Torrey Smith, TD's.

even if it happens it wont be handed down by Thurs
Share 49ersWebzone