Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:
I think he got kidnapped in Venezuela.

this
[ Edited by Godsleftsock on Nov 18, 2011 at 3:38 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
I think he got kidnapped in Venezuela.

RIP Spencer's

Shawntae Spencer and Nate Clements would shut down Boldin and Fitzgerald when we played the cards. May not be a bad idea to cut him some slack and let him play this weekend.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Shawntae Spencer and Nate Clements would shut down Boldin and Fitzgerald when we played the cards. May not be a bad idea to cut him some slack and let him play this weekend.

I agree. Spencer is a good NFL CB. I think most of the issues with him this year are injure related. I hope he gets back to playing. I understand he's probably not going to start again this year but Spencer should be in the CB rotation.
with brown questionable this week we could use him this week covering fitzgerald
Originally posted by taney71:
I agree. Spencer is a good NFL CB. I think most of the issues with him this year are injure related. I hope he gets back to playing. I understand he's probably not going to start again this year but Spencer should be in the CB rotation.
This is right. He can still contribute in nickel and dime. In the modern NFL, your third corner is practically a starter, and your fourth is always active and it's a key position. He doesn't have to hang his head, he can come out and play with pride and really contribute to the defense. We'll need everyone in the playoffs.
I think Fangio will have to play him this week and i think he comes up big forcing his way back into rotation. I know Brown has played well but i still dont believe he is better than Spencer

saving spencer for the playoffs that's our secret weapon to shut down green bays passing attack.
[ Edited by DUB9IROCZ on Nov 18, 2011 at 4:50 PM ]
i thought he was our best corner for years and he's been a ghost this year
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

i've heard he is in fangio's dog house but never actually read an article of any sort so i wanna know if its true
Originally posted by NinerDieHard:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

i've heard he is in fangio's dog house but never actually read an article of any sort so i wanna know if its true

i think it's safe to assume.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone