LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

What is your dream playoff run

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crabman82:
saints, packer, pats, then there will no question about the validity of this D

I was thinking the same thing. That might be the most difficult post-season gauntlet I've ever seen from the perspective of the defense.
Two weeks off, Walker miracle. Beat Atlanta at home, Then N.O. in the championship at home. I know I'm dreaming.
Originally posted by HarryPeterson:
Two weeks off, Walker miracle. Beat Atlanta at home, Then N.O. in the championship at home. I know I'm dreaming.

if NO wins the wildcard round we will play them. Since we will play the highest seed out of that round.
1st Round bye
2nd Round divisional playoff - Detroit Lions
3rd round NFC Championship - New Orleans Saints (in Frisco)
Super Bowl - Steelers Rematch (to get championship #6)
Originally posted by LB49ers:
For me it is
2nd round Beat Dallas. Revenge for our loss and Just because nothing brings me more joy than knocking them out of the playoffs
NFC title game Beat an undefeated Green Bay in Lambeau field. How great would it be seeing the cheese heads go home with the look of shock while having to watch the Niners celebrate on their field.
Superbowl Beat Steelers. Tie them for the lead in Superbowls while regaining our status as an elite franchise.

THIS X 2. Man this would be a dream come true. Plus it would definately shut the mouths of my buddies that cheer for those teams. F*ck 'em all!!
I want the Saints and Packers. Saints for what they did in Preseason and the Packers for what they did in the late 90's and to tell McCarthy to shove it.

Then I want the Pats because I want Montana to be there to pat Brady on the back and tell him he's not Montana and Harbaugh to outcoach Belacheat.
[ Edited by Joecool on Dec 27, 2011 at 11:21 AM ]
  • dj43
Beat the Saints in SF so the hometown fans can watch.

Beat GB just to see Smith's team beat Rodgers' team.

Beat Pats in SB.

That WOULD be a dream.
Win, win, Superbowl win
First of all just getting to the SB is all I want. But for gravey I would like another shot at the Cowboys, then to the Packers, and would like a rematch with the Ravens in the SB.
Beat da aints then da slackers then who Eva out of da afc.

Originally posted by dj43:
Beat the Saints in SF so the hometown fans can watch.

Beat GB just to see Smith's team beat Rodgers' team.

Beat Pats in SB.

That WOULD be a dream.

This. Our defense smacking around those 3 super powered offenses in the playoffs would be legendary.
Saints round 2, GB championship game, Baltimore SB.
Don't really care. We can beat anyone except for New Orleans. No way in hell we beat New Orleans. I pray to God we somehow manage to avoid them.
1st round - Bye
2nd Round - Dallas
3rd Round - Green Bay
Super Bowl - Harbowl 2. Jim beats John this time and we get ring #6
Originally posted by ninerluv4life:
1st round - Bye
2nd Round - Dallas
3rd Round - Green Bay
Super Bowl - Harbowl 2. Jim beats John this time and we get ring #6

in 2nd round we would have to play winner of
saints vs falcons

giants/cowboys first play lions then winner of that will play packers