There are 122 users in the forums

Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Signs the checks. What you want him to do?? Throw Pettis,Spoon under the bus.Like MM, An Donte ???

Im pretty sure he has talked to Kyle And Lynch behind closed doors. Why you guys think Kyle looks like his 46 instead of 40
Fair or not, I will always blame him and his family for the team's lack of success and consistent injuries. They're 0-2 in the Super Bowl.

I'm biased against him(them) but that was a juvenile move on his part. Eddie D would've been pissed but he put relationships first and that makes a world of difference. I wouldn't be happy with little Jed if I was a player.
[ Edited by Hawaii49er on Oct 16, 2020 at 11:45 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,051
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Fair or not, I will always blame him and his family for the team's lack of success and consistent injuries. They're 0-2 in the Super Bowl.

I'm biased against him(them) but that was a juvenile mood on his part. Eddie D would've been pissed but he put relationships first and that makes a world of difference. I wouldn't be happy with little Jed if I was a player.

Lol
He needs to invest in better team doctors and training staff
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 51,843
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Fair or not, I will always blame him and his family for the team's lack of success and consistent injuries. They're 0-2 in the Super Bowl.

I'm biased against him(them) but that was a juvenile mood on his part. Eddie D would've been pissed but he put relationships first and that makes a world of difference. I wouldn't be happy with little Jed if I was a player.

He's the head honcho - he's trying his best and seems to have the best interest of the team at heart.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 17, 2020 at 12:05 PM ]
Who cares about him leaving the stadium early lol.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
He needs to invest in better team doctors and training staff

And a voodoo witch doctor bc the team is cursed with injuries. Maybe Cris Collinsworth has voodoo dolls of our players and just stabs away at their ACLs while watching the games. Payback for owning his ass in 2 SBs. That's my theory
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Signs the checks. What you want him to do?? Throw Pettis,Spoon under the bus.Like MM, An Donte ???

Im pretty sure he has talked to Kyle And Lynch behind closed doors. Why you guys think Kyle looks like his 46 instead of 40

People complained about Jed and even Paraag meddling in football matters. Jed ate a lot of big contracts on coaches that should've never been hired, dumped Baalke, and bring in Kyle and John. Team hits a rough snag and people want Jed to meddle. Classic webzone logic.


Grant followed up and now says Jed better be careful. LOLz
Originally posted by battletowin:


Grant followed up and now says Jed better be careful. LOLz

Summarize. I refuse to listen to Grant talk.

Originally posted by susweel:
Grant Cohn is easily the most knowledgeable 49er writer there is. That's we he gotta big time job with a company like sports illustrated. Keep up the good work Grant.



You try to hard
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Rather have an owner who's pissed at losses than comfortable with mediocrity. I'll tell you the worst owner ever. Chris cohan . That guy sucked. Jed at least wants the team to win.

Absolutely. Some of the owners are just content to own a team, pay as little as possible to the players and coaches and watch the value of the team increase.
A lot of professional sports franchise owners don't even watch their teams lol. 49ers have much bigger issues to worry about than our owner GIVING A s**t.
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:
Originally posted by susweel:
Grant Cohn is easily the most knowledgeable 49er writer there is. That's we he gotta big time job with a company like sports illustrated. Keep up the good work Grant.



You try to hard

Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:
Originally posted by susweel:
Grant Cohn is easily the most knowledgeable 49er writer there is. That's we he gotta big time job with a company like sports illustrated. Keep up the good work Grant.



You try to hard

I've figured it out!! Susweel is Grant!
Share 49erswebzone