There are 234 users in the forums

New Principle Owner Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Idris:
shouldnt have run harbaugh out of town. he's out of contract at michigan this spring. bring him back.

Wold love to see Harbaugh back but I don't think he would ever come back after Yorks dumb ass chased him away. Harbaugh was the only coach we've had since George Seifert with a set of balls on him that backed up what he said. He wanted a bully so he built one, jed and baalke felt like lesser men when he was around and they couldn't handle it
Not as bad as Snyder

what a piece of s**t.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
shouldnt have run harbaugh out of town. he's out of contract at michigan this spring. bring him back.

No way he gets brought back

Jed made it personal.

Why didn't Harbaugh sign the extension he was offered after the super bowl season?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Not as bad as Snyder

what a piece of s**t.

Damn
Originally posted by eric_anthony:

No way he gets brought back
Jed would have to get on bended knee.

So it's highly doubtful
It's funny how this thread never gets bumped until we play like s**t.

Jed gave Kyle and John the keys to the franchise. And this is what we have to show after 5 years.

Jed has actually done a good job of staying out of the way. He did give a contract extension but everyone was universally behind that. So, I don't want to hear any complaints about that.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Jed gave Kyle and John the keys to the franchise. And this is what we have to show after 5 years.

Jed has actually done a good job of staying out of the way. He did give a contract extension but everyone was universally behind that. So, I don't want to hear any complaints about that.

I so not have any problem with contract extensions or long contracts. It's expected though if you f*ck up you buy the coach out and get a new one. If you give a long contract a rebuild doesn't take more than 3-4 years so if they're can't get it done in that you buy them out and replace them.

That's just business if you care about winning.
Jed ain't to blame.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Jed ain't to blame.

Emperor Nero.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Jed ain't to blame.

Emperor Nero.

Can we trade him for a 4th Round pick?

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Not as bad as Snyder

what a piece of s**t.

That is a low bar.
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Jed ain't to blame.

Emperor Nero.

Can we trade him for a 4th Round pick?

I am told that 4th rounders rarely work out.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

I so not have any problem with contract extensions or long contracts. It's expected though if you f*ck up you buy the coach out and get a new one. If you give a long contract a rebuild doesn't take more than 3-4 years so if they're can't get it done in that you buy them out and replace them.

That's just business if you care about winning.

Wouldn't you consider building a team in three years that makes it to the super bowl a success by your own standards?
What exactly is the problem with Jed. Unlike way too many owners, he stays out of the limelight and lets his coaches and GM do their job. If they continue to struggle over the rest of this year and next year, Jed will likely make a change. I prefer an owner like him to one that's always interfering with coaching decisions or trying to be the face of the team like Jerry Jones.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
What exactly is the problem with Jed. Unlike way too many owners, he stays out of the limelight and lets his coaches and GM do their job. If they continue to struggle over the rest of this year and next year, Jed will likely make a change. I prefer an owner like him to one that's always interfering with coaching decisions or trying to be the face of the team like Jerry Jones.

So you think he's a great owner because he doesn't go on T.V?
Share 49ersWebzone