What a difference a year makes.
  • Veteran
Yorks=Chris Cohan= Losers
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Most foolish decision ever.

Football historians are going to look back on this and literally say, "WTF? "

Jed York was a financial analyst at Guggenheim Partners for about a year until being hand picked for his current role. I think he knows what he's doing.
f**k Jed!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Jed deserves to get his ass handed to him in a back alley by a bunch of adolescence thugs all of them being Shehawks fans & former Raiders fans converted Niner fans. He is truly a idiot he has my vote as the WORST 49ers owner EVER tied with his dumb ass Dad John York.
Wish they would sell the team but i am afraid we might be stuck with them in our lifetime

The Niners fan base is pretty intelligent and also unwilling to support a franchise that is owned by incompetent, ungrateful, ignorant and arrogant people like the Yorks have shown themselves to be. Do you think they're going to continue to pay those elevated prices when this team goes back to mediocre or worse? Winning in the NFL and especially the NFC west is really hard. Next year this team could go right to the bottom. When it is clear that getting rid of Harbaugh was the one of the greatest blunders in the history of sports and the York's incompetence reasserts itself(got lucky when Harbaugh chose them), the stands will be empty, the revenues will wane and maybe, they will be forced to sell. That is our best hope.
[ Edited by barrymartin on Dec 28, 2014 at 5:21 PM ]
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Jed York was a financial analyst at Guggenheim Partners for about a year until being hand picked for his current role. I think he knows what he's doing.

Financial analysis has nothing to do with good football decisions. f**k that guy. I wish he'd go back!

The only way it will look like Jed knows what he was doing is if the next coach tops Harbaugh's accomplishments. This means that the next coach will have to win a Superbowl.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for theninermaniac.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by jrg:
f**k Jed York

He had it all right.

And threw it away.

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
f**k Jed!!!!!!!!!!!

and balkee
f**k you, Jed.
The only way it will look like Jed knows what he was doing is if the next coach tops Harbaugh's accomplishments. This means that the next coach will have to win a Superbowl.

According to some important veteran posters in here it can and will be easily done all in one off season.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by jrg:
f**k Jed York

Share 49ersWebzone