LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

New Principle Owner Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Yah he does, he hired the right guy and gave him what he needed.

Now if he get this stadium built (and its looking like its gonna happen) then he really will be the man.

Thought this was recent and got excited about them possibly moving back to sf
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The good thing about being an owner is that you can mess up as many times as you want as long as you get it right.

Sucks for those involved though.
Don't you dare f**k this s**t up somehow goddamn you
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Don't you dare f**k this s**t up somehow goddamn you

Why are we even bringing his name into the universe now?
Seems like ever since baby Jed started running the franchise there has been a curse over our beloved 9ers... this year it seems to have been broken, in your opinion what was the catalyst?

For me, it is this dude right here at this moment:

or... he just stayed out of the way and let football people make the decisions unlike his father
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/192963-before-creating-new-thread/
Lets revisit this in 5 years. I still dont like the guy.
York got this one right. He cleaned out a disjointed and dysfunctional house rotting with a low football IQ. Then brought in a cohesive group of high football IQ minds led by the best offensive minded head coach in the game, and did the prudent thing when he got the f*** out of their way so they could do their thing. I am not sure the 49ers have been this organizationally on the same page since 90s or 80s. We are lucky as f*** that Shanahan even considered coming here and credit to York for locking him in for six years. More credit to York if can keep Shanahan and company for one or more contracts in the future. We have something special going on.
Cleaning house in 2017 and having the football Gods smile upon us when Kyle Shanahan and company became part of the organization.

What if I told you curses aren't real?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
What if I told you curses aren't real?

what if I told you that you are not really Bosa's daddy?
He sold his soul to the devil at a midnight gather in the woods.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Please provide proof that a curse was put on Jed or anyone else involved in the franchise and what was the operable power underpinning the curse?

Thank you in advance.
The last time he had things going in the right direction he got into an argument with coaching and front office and starting firing people. Jed York unfortunately is not out of the woods yet. He also didn't want to pay good coaching a raise. So the same can happen here. I'm glad this team is winning. But like others said revisit this in 5 years. Jed and the Yorks generally can still very easily mess this up big time. I would like to think he will make the right moves and stick with the right people but he hasn't shown that tendency in the past. The Yorks when faced with success typically like to start over and have lower salaries. So we will see what happens.

All I can say is enjoy it while it lasts. Who knows how long it will go for?
Share 49ersWebzone