There are 189 users in the forums

Mid season poll, what position is the weakness of the team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Mid season poll, what position is the weakness of the team?

to be honest i am not even sure we can have a legitimate number 1 receiver on the team. we throw the ball about 20 times a game and are not going to be able to get a stud wr the numbers he craves. we already have vernon who we dont get the ball enough to. i think having a bunch of solid number 2 wide receivers is the best thing for this team. would i love someone who can make any catch in traffic or burn people deep yes but honestly are they going to be happy when gore gets 25 touches a game and they are only thrown to about 4 times.

an elite wide receiver is what is missing but it is not what is going to help this team the most because we will not use them properly. atleast in the offense we currently run and maybe that is because we dont have the elite wr.
Depth
anybody want to change their mind?
Do we really need a number 1?

Is there anything wrong with using the Saints and Jets approach just having a bunch of good WRs and spread it around. Anyways I think Crabs will grow into our go to guy soon.

I still say Tarell Brown is the weakspot
LMAO at whoever voted for coaching.
Originally posted by jreff22:
anybody want to change their mind?

I originally said WR, but now I am starting to think the most glaring weakness is a CB to pair with Rogers. Maybe Culliver will develop into that
ok which numskull picked coaching?, it's 1%
I'm not an Alex homer at all but QB clearly isnt the weakest spot...
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Probably Harbaugh himself
Originally posted by 02-10DidNotHappen:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Probably Harbaugh himself

makes sense, he always wants to get better.

Share 49ersWebzone