There are 322 users in the forums

ESPN - 49ers can succeed in Play Offs without great QB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 8to80
Originally posted by taney71:
You do realize that Montana was a game manager at least from 1981-1984 or so based on your definition. The 9ers teams of the early to mid 1980s were known for their defense and run game, not passing attack.
WTF are you talking about. LOL. No comment.

BTW, that's not my definition, that's the world's definition.

I changed my mind, I won't be posting articles because you guys probably won't read them. Wow, I looked in the Alex Smith Thread, and it looks like you guys took that thread over. Anyone who doesn't love Alex Smith like you guys is automatically a Smith Hater, which means 90% of NFL fans including analysts and coaches are all Smith haters. Just because Eli, Montana, and Brady are not game-managers like he is doesn't mean I hate Alex.
Saying that coaches can't be game managers is quite funny. Walsh constantly talked about managing the game by choice of play and formation. Staubach retired because Landry refused to stop managing the game rather than letting him manage it.

If you try to set yourself up as the definer of all things football you may appear very arrogant. Also, thinking and saying that everyone agrees with you may tend to appear arrogant.

How many "experts" picked the 9ers to be 6-1 before the season? Guess they are still correct? We are delusional for thinking the 9ers are actually 6-1?

Some people hate Smith so much that they will not even allow that their opinion could be wrong. Sad!
Originally posted by 8to80:
Originally posted by taney71:
You do realize that Montana was a game manager at least from 1981-1984 or so based on your definition. The 9ers teams of the early to mid 1980s were known for their defense and run game, not passing attack.
WTF are you talking about. LOL. No comment.

BTW, that's not my definition, that's the world's definition.

I changed my mind, I won't be posting articles because you guys probably won't read them. Wow, I looked in the Alex Smith Thread, and it looks like you guys took that thread over. Anyone who doesn't love Alex Smith like you guys is automatically a Smith Hater, which means 90% of NFL fans including analysts and coaches are all Smith haters. Just because Eli, Montana, and Brady are not game-managers like he is doesn't mean I hate Alex.

When you make a comment and then say no comment...

"BTW, that's not my definition, that's the world's definition." Now everyone agrees with you...in the world!?

I have enjoyed some of your posts but you seem to be so prone to hyperbole and negativity. Try to lighten up and enjoy the game!
  • 8to80
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

"BTW, that's not my definition, that's the world's definition." Now everyone agrees with you...in the world!?

I have enjoyed some of your posts but you seem to be so prone to hyperbole and negativity. Try to lighten up and enjoy the game!

Didn't we already go over this? If someone says something that makes no sense, I'm gonna say it makes no sense. I'm not violating TOS, so if it offends you, do what you do with Alex Smith articles: Don't read it!

Like I said, that IS the definition of game manager, not mine. If you read articles, you would know that.

Didn't we already go over this? If someone says something that makes no sense, I'm gonna say it makes no sense. I'm not violating TOS, so if it offends you, do what you do with Alex Smith articles: Don't read it!

Like I said, that IS the definition of game manager, not mine. If you read articles, you would know that.

Get a grip! Can't know if you are being offensive until I read your post. Come on now, think!
RJF

Lol. You are making me laugh. Love the backsliding.
Share 49ersWebzone