LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

2 Niner defenders on Kings mid-season all pro team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
and patrick willis isnt one of them......

http://insidesportsillustrated.com/2011/11/02/patriots-win-super-bowl-xlvi-in-our-playoff-forecast-peter-kings-midseason-all-pro-team/

apologize if this has been posted elsewhere
[ Edited by crabman82 on Nov 2, 2011 at 7:03 PM ]
You forgot Andy Lee on special teams!!!!!
Damn! Bowman beats out P Willy? You know, I'll take it. He is an absolute monster this year!
Defensive Rookie of the Year: LB Von Miller, Broncos????????????? hmmmmm.... Thats Funny He Just Got Benched By Broncos Last Week
Von Miller as DROY???!!! he got benched by Fox cuz he has no containment on running plays..... the dude rushes up field looking for a sack every down.
  • dj43
Not 49er related but, I would be very interested to hear why he thinks the Pats would beat Green Bay. That Patriot defense is NOT stopping much this season.
No frikin way we lose to the saints at home in the playoffs....and its Bowman and Willis gettingvLB honors this year mark my words....
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
ESPN NFL live, Aldon Smith wasn't even on the mid seasons rookie of the year list
losing to the saints at HOME?!???
Thread Title = thought 2 Niners signed by Sacramento/Anaheim Kings scab team

Aldon is DROY.

We won't lose to the Saints, if they even make the playoffs.
Nice, Harbaugh as COY.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
The common complaint amongst pundits is that the 49ers are not "built" to beat a team like the Packers or the Saints in the playoffs.

I'm really not seeing it.

In fact, I'll take the opposite point of view. I don't think the Packers or Saints are built to beat a team like the 49ers in the playoffs.

In January, throwing the ball 50 times with a sieve of a defense will not win you games. Controlling the trenches on both sides of the ball and winning the turnover battle is what wins games.

The Packers and Saints will be fighting an upfield battle should they visit San Francisco in January.
  • lyer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
The common complaint amongst pundits is that the 49ers are not "built" to beat a team like the Packers or the Saints in the playoffs.

In fact, I'll take the opposite point of view. I don't think the Packers or Saints are built to beat a team like the 49ers in the playoffs.

In January, throwing the ball 50 times with a sieve of a defense will not win you games. Controlling the trenches on both sides of the ball and winning the turnover battle is what wins games.

The Packers and Saints will be fighting an upfield battle should they visit San Francisco in January.

+1 brother.
Originally posted by okdkid:

Who is saying that? The Niners are probably the team best built with the way they are playing now for the playoffs.
Share 49ersWebzone