There are 138 users in the forums

Are the 49ers are going to wear throw back uniforms this year if yes when?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
MNF Vs. Steelers

Seriously?? or are you just guessing/ hoping?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The old ones are better.
We don't currently have an alternate uniform. The games that teams wear throwbacks are decided before the season and approved by the NFL. Since we never submitted a request with an approved uniform, no games will feature an alternate uniform.
vs the Ravens
None this year
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We don't currently have an alternate uniform. The games that teams wear throwbacks are decided before the season and approved by the NFL. Since we never submitted a request with an approved uniform, no games will feature an alternate uniform.

FIRE JED YORK!
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersfiverings:
I want to see 1994 Throw Backs. We are finely good enough to do them some justice.

Plus one.I loved those uniforms plus we were unstoppable.
  • Envy
  • Veteran

Although unlikely I would love to see the all white selection one more time. Look how slick that is

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This.

I think if and when we wear 'throwbacks' again, it'll definitely be made on a fan-based voting voucher (as many teams do), and they'll most definitely be an incarnation of our 1994 throwbacks (I see us using the '94 pants/jerseys, paired up with our con-current helmets).
gamechanger's awesome designs (based on the 1955/1994 throwback (home red) and 1962-63 throwback (road whites):

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/136657-new-alt-uniforms/page54/

My weaker designs :

need these

Originally posted by verb1der:
yeah same here, "throwbacks" shouldn't be limited to the last 20 years or so, how bout throw it all the way back, like the Packers, and Broncos

There is a reason why most NFL teams don't "throw it way back"...and that reason is provided in those two pictures you posted.

Please..no more throwback jerseys, ours are fine the way they are, if anything rock the all whites, if anything.
Share 49ersWebzone