Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by schmons:
is peyton hillis healthy?

still has strep throat

He should add concussion and fumblitis after next Sunday

and a broken di**
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
should win, but you never know. Wouldn't be surprised if we drop one of the two.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Next week:

Tards = play a pissed-off Ravens team @ Baltimore

Hags = play a rested Cincy team coming off BYE

Lambs = Play Saints who scored more points last night than rams have done ALL SEASON

RESTED Niners play the browns.... "confident" off their memorable win vs seachickens

Dude your acting like we are the powerhouse Packers or Pats were not so chill out

No. We're the powerhouse 49ers!!!
One game at a time. Granted it's not our job to think like that. However it prevents some fans that have us going 14-2/15-1 now from going out on the ledge should we lose a game we are "supposed" to win.
Originally posted by GEEK:
One game at a time. Look at the Ravens tonight. They lost a game they easily should have won.

Yea and look at what Suggs said after the game questioning the play calling of the offense to the media.

Peeps not happy in Baltimore.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ninertico:
One game at a time. Look at the Ravens tonight. They lost a game they easily should have won.

Yea and look at what Suggs said after the game questioning the play calling of the offense to the media.

what he say ?
After his brother lost last night, I don't see JH letting the team including the coaches get complacent. And I really believe that that's who they are and what the coaching staff is all about - One Game at a Time, Focus and Win.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ninertico:

what he say ?

said they should have ran it more

And now the Redskins put their #1 TE on IR, Chris Cooley, which is not good for them because Shanahan has typically used playmaking TE's extremely well (see, Jones, Brent).
I personally would prefer Cleveland and Washington were at full strength when we played them. I want a good game to watch, and I also don't want to hear "OH, WELL, THEY PLAYED SO AND SO WHO DON'T HAVE SO AND SO SO IT DOESN'T REALLY COUNT REALLY." after they get beat down like Kimbo Slice.
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
I worry less about who is hurt on the other team then how the 49ers come out playing after a bye week. I have been listening to the 49ers TWEETING and they sound like they are on vacation:) Im sure they will be fine right? Heal those bruised shoulders and get back out there.

They were on vacation, but i bet the majority of them still put in the time with Video review. there are 24 hrs in a day.
Originally posted by RichnSanRamon:
And now the Redskins put their #1 TE on IR, Chris Cooley, which is not good for them because Shanahan has typically used playmaking TE's extremely well (see, Jones, Brent).

Fred Davis is no slouch... he has been the top playmaker for that offense.
Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Next week:

Tards = play a pissed-off Ravens team @ Baltimore

Hags = play a rested Cincy team coming off BYE

Lambs = Play Saints who scored more points last night than rams have done ALL SEASON

RESTED Niners play the browns.... "confident" off their memorable win vs seachickens
Any given Sunday.

This, im sure Harbaugh won't let this team get air headed.

Agree
Share 49ersWebzone