LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

Fortunes of NFL smile on SF

Shop Find 49ers gear online
First, everyone else in the NFC West loses.

Then, Niners come back from the bye fairly healthy...

Then the attrition of the NFL monster...look at the next two opponents:

Cleveland -- #1 WR, #1 TE might both be out due to concussions. They have the #29 ranked rushing offense, going against the Niners, the NFL's #2 rushing defense. But the Niners top-10 rushing offense is banging against the NFL's #19 rushing defense. So Niners should be able to run against them, but the Browns should not be able to run against SF. This really should be a win, 6-1.

I am so glad to that the bad days are in the past.

Redskins -- #1 RB, Hightower, out for the year ACL tear; #1 WR Moss, out for 5-7 weeks broken hand, QB position going down in flames...this is a decent/good chance of being a 4th win on the road.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
One game at a time. Look at the Ravens tonight. They lost a game they easily should have won.
is peyton hillis healthy?
Next week:

Tards = play a pissed-off Ravens team @ Baltimore

Hags = play a rested Cincy team coming off BYE

Lambs = Play Saints who scored more points last night than rams have done ALL SEASON

RESTED Niners play the browns.... "confident" off their memorable win vs seachickens
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Next week:

Lambs = Play Saints who scored more points last night than rams have done ALL SEASON

RESTED Niners play the browns.... "confident" off their memorable win vs seachickens
Any given Sunday.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Next week:

Any given Sunday.

This, im sure Harbaugh won't let this team get air headed.
I worry less about who is hurt on the other team then how the 49ers come out playing after a bye week. I have been listening to the 49ers TWEETING and they sound like they are on vacation:) Im sure they will be fine right? Heal those bruised shoulders and get back out there.
Relax and take it one week at a time. Once we think we can roll over any team we will lay an egg just like BAL did today. But I believe Harbaugh will handle it right and not let us get over confident.

Remember this is the NFL. Players have pride.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I wish they were at full strength, never be afraid against competition.
Next week:

Dude your acting like we are the powerhouse Packers or Pats were not so chill out

Originally posted by schmons:
is peyton hillis healthy?

I hope so. I want the niners d to crush him
  • g60nx
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Next week:

Dude your acting like we are the powerhouse Packers or Pats were not so chill out

How about you chill

Originally posted by susweel:

This. You always wanna play a team at full strength. To see where you stack up.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by susweel:

This. You always wanna play a team at full strength. To see where you stack up.

I don't disagree. You feel better about the win if you knew you beat the other side at their best but......

A win is a win. Just can't get enough of those in the NFL soooo...healthy or not, I'll take it!
the best part about Sunday was the Browns beating the Seahawks, but only 6-3. not only did the Seahawks lose, but the Browns, who we play next, showed how inept they are.

NFL schedule makers made the Browns go out to Oakland, fly home to play Seattle, then fly back out to the bay area to play us the next week. theyre banged up, they have a young QB, and they just arent a good team. for the first time in years, im confident we will dismantle our next opponent.
Share 49ersWebzone