LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

How similar are the 49ers to the Ravens this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • lyer
  • Veteran
flaco just lost that game for them.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Question is this: In five years who do we more resemble John Harbaughs Ravens or Bill Washes 49ers? So far we play more like the Ravens, but that could change.

Zero first downs in a half against one of the worst teams in the league. We're not even that bad.

I meant style of play, not how they looked playing one horrible game.
Question is this: In five years who do we more resemble John Harbaughs Ravens or Bill Washes 49ers? So far we play more like the Ravens, but that could change.

Zero first downs in a half against one of the worst teams in the league. We're not even that bad.

I meant style of play, not how they looked playing one horrible game.

i don't think we'll resemble either, to be honest. Defensively, we just don't blitz as much as the Ravens, though I think we will continue to be a defense-dominated team like Baltimore. Offensively, we have nothing in common with the Ravens, and though we'll be more WCO we'll be much more of a power running team, especially in a few years, when I think we'll have a RB by committee approach with a bunch of 3 TE sets.

we'll look like Stanford, and we'll be champs.
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Nothing about this 49er OFFENSE reminds me of ANY Championship teams. The Championship teams moved the team down the field easily. The defense looks a lot more like the championship teams..at least in the first 6 weeks.

You are obviously under 20. If you were over 20, you would remember more than the last 4 championship teams.
we have one loss--the ravens have two !
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Nothing about this 49er OFFENSE reminds me of ANY Championship teams. The Championship teams moved the team down the field easily. The defense looks a lot more like the championship teams..at least in the first 6 weeks.

You are obviously under 20. If you were over 20, you would remember more than the last 4 championship teams.

lol, are you saying that he's 4 years old?
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
Very similar indeed but the Ravens have better WR than us and still Flacco cant get them the ball, I think if the Ravens cant get that portion of their offense together I think they could fall off as it makes them one denominational.

Boldin and Evans are not better than Edwards and Crabtree.

That was simply an attempt at making it seem as though Alex is better than Flacco.

Boldin was great, but not so much anymore. Evans isn't bad, but I'd rather have Crabtree.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Posts are like a 4 year old's
[ Edited by Godsleftsock on Oct 24, 2011 at 9:27 PM ]
Originally posted by HessianDud:

No, just that he doesn't understand what a balanced offense is.

?

You sound stupid. So If I'm over 20 I remember the last 4 championships because that would have made me like 4 years old in 95 if I was even 20 correct ? Do you even know basic math?
You sound stupid. So If I'm over 20 I remember the last 4 championships because that would have made me like 4 years old in 95 if I was even 20 correct ? Do you even know basic math?

QFF
Fact is Im 45 years old Mr Jose Cortez ..You do know you sucked as a kicker correct?
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

QFF

QFF
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

QFF

QFF

QFT get off the guy
Share 49ersWebzone