There are 214 users in the forums

How similar are the 49ers to the Ravens this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jcool:
Question is this: In five years who do we more resemble John Harbaughs Ravens or Bill Washes 49ers? So far we play more like the Ravens, but that could change.

Zero first downs in a half against one of the worst teams in the league. We're not even that bad.
Gabbert is better than Flacco.
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
I think the 49ers are good enough at this point in the season to play with most of the best teams. Not sure how this will play out as the season goes on. I don't think the the 49ers will win in the play-offs past the first round if our quarterback position is not a threat to those who game plan against us.

anything else MaliCali besides your gift for posting jpg's?
[ Edited by 1stAndGoal49ers on Oct 24, 2011 at 7:57 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Question is this: In five years who do we more resemble John Harbaughs Ravens or Bill Washes 49ers? So far we play more like the Ravens, but that could change.

2015 49ers = 2010 Stanford
Nothing about this 49er OFFENSE reminds me of ANY Championship teams. The Championship teams moved the team down the field easily. The defense looks a lot more like the championship teams..at least in the first 6 weeks.

In regard to the context of what you said? Considering there was absolutely nothing aside from a non-factual and subjective foretold theoretical opinion present, no, I suppose I don't. But who would?
Niners O > Ravens O
Not impressed with the Ravens tonight. I'm back to the World Series!
Originally posted by MaliCali:

In regard to the context of what you said? Considering there was absolutely nothing aside from a non-factual and subjective foretold theoretical opinion present, no, I suppose I don't. But who would?

Not impressed!

If you're watching this Monday night game, you'd have to come to the conclusion that the Niner offense is much better than the Ravens. I'll take Smith over either of these QB's. I don't know what's wrong with Flacco, but he's way off. And Gabbert seems to be unable to step into throws - half the time he looks like he's falling away from the rush as he throws. I'm feeling much better about the Niners chances on Thanksgiving after watching this Ravens team.
Yes the Ravens having a bad game. Happens to all teams.
Jaguars are out of the Luck Sweepstakes
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Yeah I don't believe in Flacco at all. Because of that I think the Ravens are much less scary than the Patriots, Saints, or Packers.

Yea, Flacco sucks. Anyone who would rather have him than Alex is a foolish foolidy fool.
this thread JINXED the ravens....
Share 49ersWebzone