LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Best 49ers talk on the radio?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm a diehard 9er fan living 8 miles from Cowboy stadium in Arlingotn. It's sad, I know, but I watched the 49ers win Super Bowl XXIII when I was 8 years old and have bled red and gold ever since.

I'm looking to find the best 49ers sports talk on the radio from Bay Area folks. I tune in to KNBR using my iPhone, but I'm amazed at how little they talk about the 49ers. National baseball or Giants baseball seem to dominate the discussion. In contrast, Dallas sports talk is dominated by Cowboys talk.

Can somebody recommend the best radio station for 49ers talk?
107.7 the bone & the new station 95.7...both FM
I like Eric Davis' show on 95.7 FM

95.7 is pretty good, I got sick of knbr
Personally I like to avoid Niner specific talk shows, due to clear bias and the general feeling of a subjective circle jerk.

I dig hearing opinions, and outsider views, whether I disagree or not. All that said, Mike & Mike is far and away the best for suiting that for me.
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:
I like Eric Davis' show on 95.7 FM

95.7 is pretty good, I got sick of knbr

Spot on
XM station Candlepark
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Personally I like to avoid Niner specific talk shows, due to clear bias and the general feeling of a subjective circle jerk.

I dig hearing opinions, and outsider views, whether I disagree or not. All that said, Mike & Mike is far and away the best for suiting that for me.

Originally posted by Jcool:

Mike Greenberg is a bro, hata's

Also they get the best guests and analysts for a radio show
95.7 is the best the best the best the best

sorry. Foo Fighters moment.
95.7 is on commercial all the damn time and talks way too much about the raiders.

damon bruce ftw

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Greenberg is a bro, hata's

Also they get the best guests and analysts for a radio show

Originally posted by LloydsKittyKat:
95.7 is on commercial all the damn time and talks way too much about the raiders.

damon bruce ftw

huh? Their commercial breaks are like 20 seconds at the most.

As for the Raiders talk, it's kinda hard not to. Al Dais dying and the Carson Palmer trade are huge deals.
i live in socal, i got the 95.7 the game app on my phone.
i love it! lots of niner talk some baias and some not. its real good. only problem is some time the app cuts in and out.
but other then that its alright
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Originally posted by LloydsKittyKat:

damon bruce ftw

huh? Their commercial breaks are like 20 seconds at the most.

As for the Raiders talk, it's kinda hard not to. Al Dais dying and the Carson Palmer trade are huge deals.

Not to mention that the 9ers are in a bye week
I like 95.7 but like people have said they do alot of talkIng a out the raiders. I mainly listen to Eric Davis and tierney. But when the niners were winning and looked bad all they talked about was how great the raiders are. Now that the niners are dominate all the talk about is how the raiders have holes. It does get annoying at times. But when they talk niner football it's fun to listen to. Tierney is an idiot and Davis tells him how he's an idiot.
Share 49ersWebzone