LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 353 users in the forums

Skip Bayless: "The 49ers WILL win remain unbeaten for the rest of the Season"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I think I fell into a hot tub time machine and got sent to the 80's I'm not used to hearing people say stuff like that.

Better find that can of Chernobly and get back to 2011, you might miss out on something special.
[ Edited by Memphis9er on Oct 23, 2011 at 8:45 AM ]
All I have to say is this. We're playing well. The offensive line is playing better and giving Alex more time. I would like to see Alex put up some more yards and TD's. I want to see him kick some ass. Obviously he is playing well so far but if Alex can catch on and get this offense rolling then we will be VERY good.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
some of you bashing Mangini regarding the Walker TD, can believe what ever you want......but the fact is, although the throw was perfect, Delanie did a GREAT job keeping his knee off the ground...if his knee did touch, which would not have been his fault...ALOT of people on this forum and the media would be bashing Alex for that decision.

and no...before Alex threw the ball, the CB had already left Crabtree to cover Delanie....heck, they even pause the video for you to be able to see it.

again be in denial about it all you want....that was a 4th down and goal play, and that was not the best decision by Alex. It worked this time, but I would hope if we ever are in that type of situation again...Alex reads the defense better, and throws it to the right man.

Walker did not consciously think about keeping his knee off the ground, I guarantee you Hubert was only thinking about the end zone, we got lucky there, but lucky is better than good any day. Also, if you heard the post game, Smith said he read zone and Walker said the same, and that he knew the ball was coming to him as soon as he saw how the defense lined up. So I think I will take the word of the two guys that made the play. the throw to Walker was an easier pass than the one to Crabtree would have been anyways, especially considering the timing issues between Smith and Crabtree.
this thread has gone full retard
Originally posted by HessianDud:

I can't believe you just made that comment. I actually made a full Tropic Thunder quoter earlier in the thread but decided to delete it because of the possible political correct backlash by the whiners, something I didn't feel like dealing with today. But I agree, old habits seem to die hard and this is ridiculous.
Originally posted by Shorteous:

I can't believe you just made that comment. I actually made a full Tropic Thunder quoter earlier in the thread but decided to delete it because of the possible political correct backlash by the whiners, something I didn't feel like dealing with today. But I agree, old habits seem to die hard and this is ridiculous.

Dang, why did you deleted that. I've seen Tropic Thunder and forgot about that one. That was funny sh*t!

Put it back man! F*ck PC! Life is about sleep, food, love, and laughter
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL. What? He throws a TD on 4th down to come from behind and win the game on the road against a 5 - 0 team and we are 5 - 1 and you guys are complaining....

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Shorteous:

Dang, why did you deleted that. I've seen Tropic Thunder and forgot about that one. That was funny sh*t!

Put it back man! F*ck PC! Life is about sleep, food, love, and laughter

it was a little blurb contain some of this TT quote

Kirk Lazarus: Everybody knows you never go full retard.
Tugg Speedman: What do you mean?
Kirk Lazarus: Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...

Finished it off by referencing some behavior around here to this.

But that quote is awesome, you never go full retard.... so true SMH
Does it really matter. After the fact I say!
I have a copy of Tropic Thunder on my Macbook Pro. I have to watch that again. Funny sh*t. Didn't pay much attention towards the end.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
There it is. Been waiting for it.

The niners are 5-1 yet have one of the worst passing attacks in the nfl. This is a mystery only Sherlock Holmes could solve!!
Remember when Dilfer "led" the ravens to a superbowl win? He was so crucial to their success that the ravens dumped him after the game.

Teams can win championships with bad qbs. It doesn't happen often but it does happen. Or does anyone think Dilfer was a major factor in that ravens team Super Bowl season?
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Remember when Dilfer "led" the ravens to a superbowl win? He was so crucial to their success that the ravens dumped him after the game.

Teams can win championships with bad qbs. It doesn't happen often but it does happen. Or does anyone think Dilfer was a major factor in that ravens team Super Bowl season?

Not disagreeing, but the Raven's D was like an offense that year.
The niners are 5-1 yet have one of the worst passing attacks in the nfl. This is a mystery only Sherlock Holmes could solve!!

In the spirit of recent posts. Try not to go full retard...you know what happened when you go full retard, don't ya.
  • lyer
  • Veteran
going 15-1 would be awesome. Im hopeful for that, but realistically we're going to go 13-3 at most.
Share 49ersWebzone