LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

Web Zoner's Punk Pundits Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
I'm glad I saw this thread.. a got a few replies back from 9ers, I'm pretty sure it might've been one of you guys?
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Given his responses, I'm surprised NFL Network employs him.

If he wants to post horrible PR's, fine. But responding in such a manner is completely unprofessional. If I was NFL Network I would shut his twitter down asap.
  • iohk
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Given his responses, I'm surprised NFL Network employs him.

If he wants to post horrible PR's, fine. But responding in such a manner is completely unprofessional. If I was NFL Network I would shut his twitter down asap.

He really antagonizes in his PR in a smartass way
i tweeted @jasonlacanfora you are big peepeehead. Go 49ers!!!!
Originally posted by CaptainTabasco:
i tweeted @jasonlacanfora you are big peepeehead. Go 49ers!!!!

You showed him!
hey everyone. been a long time lurker, but joined now to express the fact that i think this man is a tool!
La CanFAIL Strikes again.....

Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
He sounds much like a lot of the AS haters, basing the logic in what he did in the past vs. what he is actually doing now. How good is that 10-win season doing them now? We still beat them up! If this doesn't prove JasonLaCanfora is a moron, I don't know what will...

What is sad is that most talking heads are banking on Alex effing it all up. Yet they refuse to see that we have played some if the best teams and beat them with Alex only throwing around 150 yards.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by 5280High:
But if part of your job description has an inherent degree of objectivity... its ridiculous to rank a 5-1 team with a harder schedule and tougher road games over a 4-2 team that got beat by that 5-1 team 48-3. There will always be a degree of bias, but he can't even defend his position so basically its just hatred... this is just one of the many things he has F'd up and he needs to go so someone watchable can take his spot.

Show me where his job description includes this? Do you think he's a reporter? He's not. As a matter of fact he's hired FOR HIS OPINION. His "logic" is that he still doubts smith and thinks the bucs are the better team, despite the "laid egg" and complete embarrassment against us.

The thing about "power rankings" is what exactly are they supposed to be based on? Fact? What is fact when anything can happen from week to week? If the raiders upset the patriots obviously they don't skyrocket up the rankings just because of that. He sees it that way: an upset, but the bucs will finish with a better record.

Who's to say that he's wrong and you're right? Our opinion as a 49er fanbase obviously is going to make us subjective too. It's not like the bucs have a much worse record than us they're 4-2, all it takes is for us to underestimate a few of these "easy" teams while the bucs won't underestimate anyone after the embarrassment we handed them.

This is his profile description: "NFL reporter, father, blogger, TV dude, husband and failed athlete ... In no particular order"

So, ummmm, yeah. Reporters are supposed to report facts. In fact, current facts.

thats what u get 4 trying 2 defend this chump

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Lol you pwrneded this douche!

lol Totally got under his skin.

It still absolutely sickens me the NFLN let Adam Schefter walk. They had the best insider in the business but they found a way to screw it up.

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Lol you pwrneded this douche!

lol Totally got under his skin.

It still absolutely sickens me the NFLN let Adam Schefter walk. They had the best insider in the business but they found a way to screw it up.

The Schefter situation was complicated.

Schefter was due for a new contract during the recession. During the recession, the NFL had a salary freeze on ALL employees. No raises period. There were articles about it.

As a result, Schefter went to ESPN and got paid with a new contract. It is what it is.
a nice good morning tweet 4 jason ladouchebag

@JasonLaCanfora good morning chump. good stat 4 u; alex smith- 8 tds 2 ints 95.2 rating. freeman- 5 tds 6 ints 78.2 rating. U FAIL! #49ers

New tweet for LaCanf*cktard

@JasonLaCanfora I dont know whats more pathetic - that you called your own job meaningless or the fact that you can't even do it well.
  • cgida
  • Veteran
I say we blow his twitter up....

+1
Originally posted by cgida:
I say we blow his twitter up....

+1

I don't care what half-assed comebacks he posts on his twitter, I don't want to stop until I'm sure that he's crying himself to sleep and questioning his self-worth.
Share 49ersWebzone